Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams I'm getting to your levels of hate breh.

I'm trying to focus more on attaining #blackexcellence and positive energy.
As a #MidnightBoy, my hate is only matched by down South blacks who lived around or before Jim Crow era. Years of being abused because my skin didn't match the false beauty of cac supremacy and I had to deal with people of ALL races (especially black) and cultures that were brainwashed by that same cac supremacy ideology on a day-to-day basis. A group of people so arrogant to believe that everybody must look like them, or be considered sub-human. How can you tolerate that? Regular black people merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. If you really are getting to my levels, slow it down. You a corporate breh, don't be like me :wow:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So pure :wow:

She has no type of body but........ bellissima

She reminds me of Nora from How I Met Your Mother:

2c3221156529313.jpg

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dead:

That's my word I didn't know :russ: I thought it was a chick you were talking to.
Nah she looks like a girl I used to talk to though. She's in Homeland (I don't know if you watch that show) and I posted in the season 4 thread about how much it hurts seeing her on screen cuz I bottled securing her doppelganger :omgih: :deadrose:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
yeah after the first listen to this KRIT :patrice::shaq2: , its gone from sure another listen to maybe a ran later..

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You still watching Homeland? :dahell:

Season 3 was absolute garbage.
It's better this season + I have nothing to do on Sunday nights beside procrastinate :manny:

its rebounded, basically reset the whole show. no more CW dana storyline :blessed:

@Grams you see what i posted in reply :mjpls:
Breh if you want beef I'm letting off more shots than CR7 :birdman: