Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
the smile on his face when he hit submit tho :banderas:

his reaction he has after reading the comments eviscerating his article :whoo:
What I hate more in sports is the idolatry, as if great sportsmen stayed at their peak forever. I could understand from a fan's POV but from a journo, it's unacceptable imo.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
What I hate more in sports is the idolatry, as if great sportsmen stayed at their peak forever. I could understand from a fan's POV but from a journo, it's unacceptable imo.
its not even really acceptable with the fans either, :heh: grown ass men dikkriding another man like that. have some self respect right?

it's acceptable for children :ehh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Mainly fed stuff, but the travel would be a disaster. DC had to travel 5,000 miles to play this game. Flying from DC to Moscow would have been a shorter flight.

Imagine having to do that for a whole group stage during the MLS offseason. :huhldup:

It's a shame then. One could really have a point stating that Eastern European clubs really profited (both in experience and financially obviously) from Platini's plan to opened up the CL group stages direct entries to more countries. I feel like the MLS won't really improve until they confront themselves with south-american clubs on the regular. But maybe it'll happen in a few years.

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's a shame then. One could really have a point stating that Eastern European clubs really profited (both in experience and financially obviously) from Platini's plan to opened up the CL group stages direct entries to more countries. I feel like the MLS won't really improve until they confront themselves with south-american clubs on the regular. But maybe it'll happen in a few years.

Yeah, well they tried to open up the Sudamericana to American, Mexican, and Costa Rican teams for a few years but gave them all the boot :camby: after a lil while.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
its not even really acceptable with the fans either, :heh: grown ass men dikkriding another man like that. have some self respect right?

it's acceptable for children :ehh:
Objectively you're right and I can't understand it myself either.
For example my Benzema (or other french players) stanning is only for the lulz and in no way a serious thing IRL, if I catch somebody talking bad about Bugatti Benz (pun intended obviously), I won't even flinch :lol: But I wont appeal to reason with supporters because they're about that passion. :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Mainly fed stuff, but the travel would be a disaster. DC had to travel 5,000 miles to play this game. Flying from DC to Moscow would have been a shorter flight.

Imagine having to do that for a whole group stage during the MLS offseason. :huhldup:

that video though :dead:

the sad music, the happy music, the tense music. brilliant

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Revs-Crew tomorrow is gonna be a barnburner

I can feel it :ahh:

Rooting for the crew but that man Lee Nguyen :salute:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps