Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@horse. kills quick update breh have these oft brehs ever live a government as hellbound as the lulua_dilma back to back to back govt? Brehs know what that dicatorship like?

But anyway that bro ridin dirty
( @Grams this is what its about )

2ynnqzp.jpg
:ehh: bush was pretty bad, but the US just has more economic stability in general so the effects dont tumble down so quickly on everyone

:whoa: let's not use the word dictatorship tho breh, we're not old enough to remember pre-republic brazil

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That KC keeper is utter shyte.
1st goal BWP hit it early and froze the goalie for a split second because of that; to make it worse the ball took a deflection.
2nd goal yea the goalie had to have came out for that. He hesitated like me trying to draw gyal. But if it wasn't a perfectly placed header by BWP nobody is calling for his head. :manny:

Let's not forget that SKC defenders blew their assignment completely by letting Stralleyman go unmolested in the box like that

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
1st goal BWP hit it early and froze the goalie for a split second because of that; to make it worse the ball took a deflection.
2nd goal yea the goalie had to have came out for that. He hesitated like me trying to draw gyal. But if it wasn't a perfectly placed header by BWP nobody is calling for his head. :manny:

Let's not forget that SKC defenders blew their assignment completely by letting Stralleyman go unmolested in the box like that
I agree with the first reason. Didn't properly saw the deflection on the first one, so it's on me. I still find him slow to go for the ball but it's never easy in this situation so ok.

But the 2nd, nah. It's entirely his fault. Quality of cross was very bad : high, slow, straight, therefore he had to go for it. Left CB did what he had to do : he went for the near post in case of a fast and low cross and above all when he saw the ball super high and easy to take for the goalie, he didn't defended on BWP because that let the space for his goalie to come and take the ball. The right CB, you may have a case because it seems that both him and the goalie misestimated (?) the trajectory of the ball and they both went for the far post. But even if he has come for BWP he would have been late and still behind him and couldn't have been able to really contest the header. But header was nice, reminded me of Ramos in the CL final :mjpls:

And I just looked at the KC goal lol

Really bad defending. That's elite level MLS ? :mjpls: KC did great, nice assist, proper run from Dwyer but the defending is utter garbo. How you take a goal from a 2.5 VS 4 counter lol. And lol at Henry with that super dangerous pass for a man between 4 opps, witnessing the turnover and still walking :lolbron:
And that the Red Bull fan screaming at 00:20 :heh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Really bad defending. That's elite level MLS ? :mjpls: KC did great, nice assist, proper run from Dwyer but the defending is utter garbo. How you take a goal from a 2.5 VS 4 counter lol. And lol at Henry with that super dangerous pass for a man between 4 opps, witnessing the turnover and still walking :lolbron:
And that the Red Bull fan screaming at 00:20 :heh:
pretty much :manny: we know the league isn't top tier breh :heh: let us live :sadcam:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
well, the point of this game is that it wasn't elite-level MLS. if they were elite, they'd have gotten in directly

in league terms it was the 9th best against the 10th best team

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Finished that Mourinho Casillas article :heh:

Article glosses over so many aspects of Mourinho's tenure for Real that it's hard to take it serious.

And it never really explained the coward jibe in the headline. From my reading Jose was never really cowardly, except for the eye-poke maybe.