Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
Nightcrawler :bow:

One of the best movies I've seen all year. Ain't felt like that at the movies in a long time :mjcry:

Whole movie was :lupe:

Lou Bloom is one of the great villains.

Gonna catch it on the weekend, Jake been killing it. Has anyone seen Enemy? Premise got me :lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Kenny Rogers United, iyo?
hqdefault.jpg

you gotta know when to hoooooold em

oh did that team in new jersey scrape by before 300 of their own fans?

wot a pretty park tho :smugmou:

Dynasty Club Unted will beat New Jersey Energy Drink again.
we gave these brehs two decades to get right and they bottled the fukk out of it :crymario:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1st home playoff win in 14 years

363 skrong at Energy Drink stadia :ohlawd:
would rather have a smaller hardcore crowd than a big number with mostly casuals

every breh all around was remonstrating, hand-gesturing, pleading, and this was in the 1st half in casual section on the other side from 101

game was a bore, BWP fukked up 1st half. whole stadium and the match woke up after the KC goal, was a brilliant thing to see.

even though it was just the play-in that was incredibly satisfying, no doubt we have a bit of momentum now and with our home form anything is possible

most importantly it broke a massive streak, first playoff win at RBA and the curse is off

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@horse. kills quick update breh have these oft brehs ever live a government as hellbound as the lulua_dilma back to back to back govt? Brehs know what that dicatorship like?

But anyway that bro ridin dirty
( @Grams this is what its about )

2ynnqzp.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs I will be posting about how as a #MidnightBoy dealing with women is like running offensive plays in football. Bear with me. Grams Malzahn is here. It should be done by Friday night/Saturday morning.

#WaitOnIt

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
After rewatching the second goal MBP scored was just bad bad defending from kc jesus.....Talk about school boy defending.