Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Do you think hes right ?
yeah, maybe :ehh:

trying to make it seem like Jurgen worked wonders for the USA or something. I would definitely take Pinto over Klinsi. Chile was playing beautifully in the cup :wow:

The US did a decent job at the cup results wise, but maybe we could have done better.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
yeah, maybe :ehh:

trying to make it seem like Jurgen worked wonders for the USA or something. I would definitely take Pinto over Klinsi. Chile was playing beautifully in the cup :wow:

The US did a decent job at the cup results wise, but maybe we could have done better.
Idk. I still think jurgen isnt any much of improvment over bob bradley. That confederation cup run:banderas:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Right, i was like Taibbi ain't gonna rock with you suits like that...also you telling Omidyar ain't got no money in wall street? :usure:, bruh is living in fantasy world. I'm surprised scahill is still with them tbf

Taibbi loading up that yopper like :wow:

big-lebowski-walter-gun.gif

btw i was reading the article like ya'll niccas know you are talking about your bosses? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Like some said in the comments on the article, the real only draw of the whole thing is Greenwald. If Greenwald leaves they're fukked. As much as I respect Greenwald though, I loved when he was serving up ether on a whole range of topics before the Snowden/NSA leaks. Every time I visit the intercept I'm just like :yeshrug:

It's almost like telling him that he needs a new trick but, I respect him too much for all of that :shaq2:

edit: actually looking at his archive he's been sorta varied lately.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Whatever happen to adnan januazj aka mr nandos? I thought van gaal was all about promoting the youth:sas1:
so you didnt watch our last 2 games where he played 90 mins in both?

:camby: worry about your struggle team full of bust players

Pochettino trying to cop pleas saying your pitch is too small :mjlol:, small teams have small pitches what did he expect :what:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
so you didnt watch our last 2 games where he played 90 mins in both?

:camby: worry about your struggle team full of bust players

Pochettino trying to cop pleas saying your pitch is too small :mjlol:, small teams have small pitches what did he expect :what:
I hope that falcao deal works out yall:umad::sas1:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Oh did i touch a nerve? Yanited fans forgetting what place thy finish last season?:heh:Spurs will come to old trafford to slap yall again like last season under tim fukking sherwood:bryan: