Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
hSVp4Ua.gif
hSVp4Ua.gif
hSVp4Ua.gif

you nikkas trolling right or did you not see Song give up goals for fun as a CB??
What other choice do barca have at CB? its pretty limited right now esp with injury prone vermealen and it isnt like pique is doing any better.Atleast aint as bad as man utd 3 at the back:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
hSVp4Ua.gif
hSVp4Ua.gif
hSVp4Ua.gif

you nikkas trolling right or did you not see Song give up goals for fun as a CB??

He needed time bruh dude is looking like a boss at West Ham right now and I ma not just talking about the game vs. City he has been doing well since he came back. Barca has a thing of not giving ppl chances especially if they come from outside their system and are not big money or household name. Song is better as a defensive player than offensive.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He needed time bruh dude is looking like a boss at West Ham right now and I ma not just talking about the game vs. City he has been doing well since he came back. Barca has a thing of not giving ppl chances especially if they come from outside their system and are not big money or household name. Song is better as a defensive player than offensive.
:skip:

What other choice do barca have at CB? its pretty limited right now esp with injury prone vermealen and it isnt like pique is doing any better.Atleast aint as bad as man utd 3 at the back:troll:
WengerSmiley6_zps84c0a02f.png
vkkFSb4.png
thought this was the year?
CRvAuRR.png

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Mascherano also was called in defensive duties as part of the back 4. All I'm saying Song could have had a MAJOR contribution to barca if given time like he was at arsenal and West Ham as one of the main guys expecially after watching barca against real madrid. If not SOng they should get this Cameroonian kid Bagnack from their academy who is beast

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
fukk they expect hiring Taibbi as a managing editor :mjlol:

But really all sounds to me like Pierre was in over his head. Sounded great on paper but when it came down to it he really wasn't about that life...and how could those two worlds exist? "Fiercely independent journalism" vs. a Silicon Valley billionaire :aicmon:

I was disappointed to hear when Greenwald was leaving the Graun for that nonsense, and same for Taibbi as well.

I ride for Taibbi in all this though, and that first piece fresh off this :banderas:

Right, i was like Taibbi ain't gonna rock with you suits like that...also you telling Omidyar ain't got no money in wall street? :usure:, bruh is living in fantasy world. I'm surprised scahill is still with them tbf

Taibbi loading up that yopper like :wow:

big-lebowski-walter-gun.gif

btw i was reading the article like ya'll niccas know you are talking about your bosses? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Whatever happen to adnan januazj aka mr nandos? I thought van gaal was all about promoting the youth:sas1:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...a-cant-explain-jurgen-klinsmanns-fifa-coach-y

Mexican national team head coach Miguel Herrera told the ESPN radio show Jorge Ramos y su Banda on Wednesday (around the 17-minute mark) that he didn’t understand why Klinsmann was on the 10-man short list for FIFA’s Manager of the Year.

“I don't know why Jurgen Klinsman is on the list [of the best 10 managers of the year],” Herrera said. “Maybe because he's German.” :hovlol:

"That's the only explanation we have, because he hasn't done anything to be there,” Herrera added. “I'd say [Jorge Luis] Pinto did more with Costa Rica."

sending for jurgen :ehh: