Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Guardiola is never winning a CL all this tweaking around systems turning lahm into lahm into a midfielder he still think he is back at barca but the rest of europe has figured out his system

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
They should have given Alex Song a shot with the partnership of mascherano they wouldn't need an expensive center back like thiago silva
Yeah i dont think marc batra is strong enough to be CB. Convert song would be ideal as he would suddenly become useful to them and cheaper option. Teams know that barca are desperate for CB so thus they sky rocket the price. They bought a crocked vermealen for fukks sakes:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Le Continent Noir
Yeah im sure the roma flop manager has a better chance:heh:

Rudi Garcia is no flop I think Bayern is just a better team than Roma in addition to having a bad game. Roma will challenge Juve for the italian title has revived gervinho's career and coached him and hazrad at lille led them to a french league title

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

fukk they expect hiring Taibbi as a managing editor :mjlol:

But really all sounds to me like Pierre was in over his head. Sounded great on paper but when it came down to it he really wasn't about that life...and how could those two worlds exist? "Fiercely independent journalism" vs. a Silicon Valley billionaire :aicmon:

I was disappointed to hear when Greenwald was leaving the Graun for that nonsense, and same for Taibbi as well.

I ride for Taibbi in all this though, and that first piece fresh off this :banderas:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Rudi Garcia is no flop I think Bayern is just a better team than Roma in addition to having a bad game. Roma will challenge Juve for the italian title has revived gervinho's career and coached him and hazrad at lille led them to a french league title
No sir..i was talking about luis enrique the current barca manager! Also i think juve are going to win again based on the shytty reffering seria a has. You shoulda watched the recent juve vs roma game.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it's all the same with the bayern #9

always scores, never appreciated

from giovane elber to roy makaay to luca toni to mario gomez to mandzukic and i've sure with lewa

they all stayed for 4-5 years, mandzukic was the only one who didn't stay that long of all those

unlimited money and pep is still a fraud

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They should have given Alex Song a shot with the partnership of mascherano they wouldn't need an expensive center back like thiago silva
Yeah i dont think marc batra is strong enough to be CB. Convert song would be ideal as he would suddenly become useful to them and cheaper option. Teams know that barca are desperate for CB so thus they sky rocket the price. They bought a crocked vermealen for fukks sakes:pachaha:
hSVp4Ua.gif
hSVp4Ua.gif
hSVp4Ua.gif

you nikkas trolling right or did you not see Song give up goals for fun as a CB??

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
it's all the same with the bayern #9

always scores, never appreciated

from giovane elber to roy makaay to luca toni to mario gomez to mandzukic and i've sure with lewa

they all stayed for 4-5 years, mandzukic was the only one who didn't stay that long of all those

unlimited money and pep is still a fraud
Dont forget miroslave klose! Also look what they did to podolski:ld: