Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Casillas is a snitch. He stayed ratting out locker room secrets to his journo wife.
He's not as good as he was once and refuses to hand it to the younger generation both in club and in NT. Diego Lopez was better than him at the time and Mourinho chose him but Casillas took it bad. And you also got to consider all the pro-Madrid papers (Marca in the front line) only rides for him by constantly campaigning for Iker and downplaying his competition. That forced Diego Lopez out and Casillas is now keeping Navas (in Real) and De Gea (for Spain) out currently. He should have done like Puyol and bow out gracefully. I respect the player but as a man Iker is garbage.

In France, we had the same in 2008 with the likes of Thuram, Gallas, Makélélé and them and we ended up getting trashed because we had :flabbynsick: players who used to be great and were living off their past. Spain will only solve their current problems once they get rid of the old guard. Starting by Del Bosque obviously.

Brehs are acting like Casillas is some angel. Even some of his own Spanish teammates know the deal and don't fukk with him like that:

:smugjose:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"The Assassination of Iker Casillas by the coward Jose Mourinho"

Sounds like a fair and balanced article.:ehh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Chelsea fans don't get to feel the particular brand of happiness that is seeing your club conquer the world on their own terms...
Coulda fooled me
vkkFSb4.png

Deadspin Screamer articles are the easiest to troll. last week i dropped some reference about how madrid and barca fought in the war in the 30s, and some itchy keyboard type mugs corrected me with some spanish history lesson, so i told them i was referring to a 1935 el clasico match and was unaware spain even had had a civil war, and that made even more people mad

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
One fo those rapiity rap dudes then?
Sort of. I'd say he's more like Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and Cole all rolled up in a ball of mediocrity. He's a good rapper technically but he has to resort to speed games to cover up how utterly bland he is in terms of punchlines, delivery, etc etc. Man is the post 2010 equivalent of a hip hop turkey sub.