Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ivanovic has been damn near outstanding in these first two games. :tu:

Hopefully Luis comes in sooner rather than later cause I wanna see that combination play with Hazard develop. Azpi's a great defender but offers almost nothing going forward.
breh Balotelli is coming to Merseyside?:ohhh:
breh isnt half the player some lads here claim he is but if he scores anything between 15-20 goals ill be happy but i feel that may be asking too much of him:yeshrug:

hes def gonna bring fukkery along with him and i hope people dont think hes our "savior" or "replacement" for Suarez because they are going to be very dissapointed, lets see if this boy Sturridge can score 20 goals in a season without having Suarez opening so much space for him, thats going to be the key to LFC season imo

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:mjlol::sadcam::whew:

Leverkusen just scored on Dortmund in the first 6 seconds

j669sja9CVdFj.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh isnt half the player some lads here claim he is but if he scores anything between 15-20 goals ill be happy but i feel that may be asking too much of him:yeshrug:

hes def gonna bring fukkery along with him and i hope people dont think hes our "savior" or "replacement" for Suarez because they are going to be very dissapointed, lets see if this boy Sturridge can score 20 goals in a season without having Suarez opening so much space for him, thats going to be the key to LFC season imo

Balotelli is a fraud and his agent pretty much sums it up:

Mario Balotelli’s agent said Liverpool are his “Last Chance Saloon”

“Now it’s up to him. Another flop is inadvisable."

When asked whether this was the Last Chance Saloon for Mario’s career, agent Mino Raiola was surprisingly forthright.

“At the top level, yes. It's either make or break now. If it goes wrong? Mario is 24 years old. He no longer has the alibi of his age.”

Besiktas in 18 months time, you heard it here first.:sas2:

Sturridge won't score at the same rate as he did last season but he'll still get a decent amount.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Balotelli's a glorified penalty taker :yeshrug: