Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
There is bants, but what mackay and moody did clearly crossed the bants line.

Then you have the former Cardiff player who is from Somaliland who Mackay kept calling an Egyptian. Breh is primitive and there should not be any defense for him unless you align with his fukked up views.
:win:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
This might be the fattest and because of that the most USA thing I've ever posted on here, but I've had an extreme desire, for the past week now for a Philly cheese steak. With it all on there. Whiz, jalepenos, onions peppers that bread that just sops up the grease
ej7VxuQ.png

And I will be getting that philly cheese steak today. After the match. I know what you're thinking. Philly cheese steaks? In Denver?

We make do my friend, we make do. :damngoodcoffee:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@SCORCH damn breh this chelsea team is looking:wow:
Diego Costa:wow:
Hazard:wow:

you guys were also very lucky that dude Nugent lost the game for Leicester with that horrible miss:sadcam:

also Mou needs to stop fukking around and put Hazard in the hole behind Costa in a free role if he isnt going to play a 4141/433 type system

This is what it feels like to have a proper striker :wow:if he gets injured they're absolutely fooked.

Nah breh that wasn't a horrible miss by Nugent, it was world-class goalkeeping from the boy Courtois.

It's really a wrap for Cech :to:

Brehs, is Mourinho playing Felipe Luis where hes supposed to be today?

Has he bothered to use him this season? :patrice:

I can only hope Mourinho is trying to ease him in because a) Azpi plays hard but ruins the balance by always checking back inside on his stronger foot and b) Luis is 29 and cost 16m: if he isn't here to be first choice then wtf was the point of buying him? :patrice:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

We played like shyt for a whole half against an inferior team. We did ok. Far from looking :wow:
its still pretty much preason breh and Costa and Cesc are getting accommodated into the team, by around december if they click its going to be:ohhh:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Well i was hoping to watch arsenal get slapped up by everton but im rather worry about my gains and head to the gym. Sanchez is the new kalou...i hope:sadcam:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what it feels like to have a proper striker :wow:if he gets injured they're absolutely fooked.

Nah breh that wasn't a horrible miss by Nugent, it was world-class goalkeeping from the boy Courtois.

It's really a wrap for Cech :to:

I can only hope Mourinho is trying to ease him in because a) Azpi plays hard but ruins the balance by always checking back inside on his stronger foot and b) Luis is 29 and cost 16m: if he isn't here to be first choice then wtf was the point of buying him? :patrice:
it was a good close down from courtouis but Nugent could have just went around him and scored tbh
its def a wrap for cech and as for Felipe Luis hes gonna get brought along slowly, i think mourinho is just respecting Azpi/Iva place in the team but as soon as they either mess up or get injured Luis will come in and never get out of the starting 11

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Fulham lost 5-1 brehs :damn:

They're going to get pushed down to League One :mjlol:

shame since they seem to be willing to play Americans :to:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it was a good close down from courtouis but Nugent could have just went around him and scored tbh
its def a wrap for cech and as for Felipe Luis hes gonna get brought along slowly, i think mourinho is just respecting Azpi/Iva place in the team but as soon as they either mess up or get injured Luis will come in and never get out of the starting 11
Ivanovic has been damn near outstanding in these first two games. :tu:

Hopefully Luis comes in sooner rather than later cause I wanna see that combination play with Hazard develop. Azpi's a great defender but offers almost nothing going forward.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Robert will go there and he needs to get his career started again and I wish him all the very best."

Mackay added: "Toronto's a lovely city and I hope he does well."

"There comes a point I suppose in people's careers where they look at lifestyle moves," Mackay added.

"Certainly a move to the MLS is, you would say, more of a lifestyle move than a professional career move. I don't think I'm harsh in saying that.

"There comes a point in a player's career where they decide that's the line they want to go down and that's what he's done."

:umad: where you at now fukkboi :pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That Free Willy scene on The Simpsons :dead:

Also Principal Skinner. "I'm a small and petty man Bart. 3 months detention... No wait. Make that 4 months" :russ: