Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@SCORCH damn breh this chelsea team is looking:wow:
Diego Costa:wow:
Hazard:wow:

you guys were also very lucky that dude Nugent lost the game for Leicester with that horrible miss:sadcam:

also Mou needs to stop fukking around and put Hazard in the hole behind Costa in a free role if he isnt going to play a 4141/433 type system

Last edited:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Brehs, is Mourinho playing Felipe Luis where hes supposed to be today?

Has he bothered to use him this season? :patrice:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, is Mourinho playing Felipe Luis where hes supposed to be today?

Has he bothered to use him this season? :patrice:
When did you even figure out who that was :patrice:

Bro might know more than me at this point....you been using futbol flash cards huh :ufdup:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
When did you even figure out who that was :patrice:

Bro might know more than me at this point....you been using futbol flash cards huh :ufdup:
jRDU89YzDOP1p.png
all your boy did was read articles, watch the world cup in its entirety, watch the MLS + preseason and browse the boards
jbtfI1vLAjUUNX.png

I've also been using soccer to distract myself since world and local news recently has been so fukking soul crushingly depressing breh. Hard for me to read the news and other things when the police are gassing people less than 10 miles from me, shooting them in the street with rubber bullets. Killing people on camera :smh:

forget the middle east shyt

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@SCORCH damn breh this chelsea team is looking:wow:
Diego Costa:wow:
Hazard:wow:

you guys were also very lucky that dude Nugent lost the game for Leicester with that horrible miss:sadcam:

also Mou needs to stop fukking around and put Hazard in the hole behind Costa in a free role if he isnt going to play a 4141/433 type system

:what:

We played like shyt for a whole half against an inferior team. We did ok. Far from looking :wow: