Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I very much doubt you have friends.
WYRx3CB.png

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't get the reference.

So you've lost me. But i think we both know, well...from what i've seen of you(i may be mixing you up with some other random american type in here tbf), you're not the type of person who has real life friends.:manny:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Think these 2 guys were friends as
well as colleagues though. They obviously had a good level of familiarity to speak to each other like that, if not then they're some sort of weird socially inept types.

The whole constant calling tan a chink is a bit close to the bone lol...but still.

They sound like bellends, they don't need crucified though imo:manny:
Ultimately he fukked up with the actual jokes themselves. Theres a thin line when you make a joke like that, between cultural observation/humor and some chit that just sounds like small talk at a down south lynching :manny: i suppose us americans are more sensitive toward racial humor (with good reason tbf)

and ultimately he sounds more an actual bigot than a dave chappelle style race humorist :manny:

either way its not like he's going to go to jail or something, he'll get a slap on the wrist, a deserved slamming in the media (note that some of those messages were sent to staffers), and that'll be that.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I don't get the reference.

So you've lost me. But i think we both know, well...from what i've seen of you(i may be mixing you up with some other random american type in here tbf), you're not the type of person who has real life friends.:manny:
WYRx3CB.png

How many other posters private lives do you fantasize about? :lupe:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There is bants, but what mackay and moody did clearly crossed the bants line.

Then you have the former Cardiff player who is from Somaliland who Mackay kept calling an Egyptian. Breh is primitive and there should not be any defense for him unless you align with his fukked up views.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Any links to these comments?
:feedme:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...st-homophobic-text-messages-time-Cardiff.html

Mackay said:
'Fkn chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On football agent Phil Smith

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

On an official of another club

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a list of potential signings

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On a player's female agent

A picture entitled Black Monopoly (where every square was a "Go to Jail" square)

Sent to members of Cardiff's staff

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup: