Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So do you believe there should be no kickback on him for the comments he made?
It's a tough one, they were private. Now they're not. So i guess there has be a big parade of faux-outrage.

I'm gonna be real with you, I really haven't. Maybe when I was a high schooler or something and didn't know any better.

Common tactic of racists/sexists/homophobes is to say "we're all like that a little, aren't we" :mjpls:

You've never been purposely racist/sexist/homophobic for comedic purposes when around friends? You sound like shyt craic mate, no offence.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
You've never been purposely racist/sexist/homophobic for comedic purposes when around friends? You sound like shyt craic mate, no offence.
rarely, and never in a covert p*ssy way like text messages and i'd never do it in a work environment

shyt unprofessional

plus theres a difference between a racy joke/observation and some lazy KKK sounding st0rmfr0nt 'all black people go to jail' or 'this chink eats dogs'

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
rarely, and never in a covert p*ssy way like text messages and i'd never do it in a work environment

shyt unprofessional
Think these 2 guys were friends as well as colleagues though. They obviously had a good level of familiarity to speak to each other like that, if not then they're some sort of weird socially inept types.

The whole constant calling tan a chink is a bit close to the bone lol...but still.

They sound like bellends, they don't need crucified though imo:manny:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Think these 2 guys were friends as well as colleagues though. They obviously had a good level of familiarity to speak to each other like that, if not then they're some sort of weird socially inept types.

The whole constant calling tan a chink is a bit close to the bone lol...but still.

They sound like bellends, they don't need crucified though imo:manny:
anytime cacs get called out for their 'cism it gets the big :thumbsup: from me