Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
commentators are right, Riviere does need someone to play off of

But so does Delph
jH65MfXVkt5hW.png
You hear this fukking bum Michael Owen on commentary? :pacspit:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Delph aint half bad England should think about working him into the national team sometime

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
"I'll pick you for the ntl team if you move to Villa" :troll:

that was some advice Capello gave Darren Bent :russ:

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
Disappointed with 0-0. We just dominated the team top of the table at their ground though so we should be good this season :obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how does Man Utd ruin Welbeck's career just like that though?

saying they don't want him, plus they won't sell to a top 6 team? (here's a hint: if teams better than you want him, then he might actually be a good player) Talk about fukked up.

Publicly stating "Yeah, we want to ruin his career or at least set him back a few years, no problem :obama:"

Capo Dei Capi

Daps

saying they don't want him, plus they won't sell to a top 6 team? (here's a hint, if teams better than you want him, then he might actually be a good player) Talk about fukked up.

Publicly stating "Yeah, we want to ruin his career or at least set him back a few years, no problem :obama:"
:russ:

sign for man utd brehs

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

saying they don't want him, plus they won't sell to a top 6 team? (here's a hint: if teams better than you want him, then he might actually be a good player) Talk about fukked up.

we have Rooney and RVP hes not going to replace either of them and every time he gets the chance to he always flops

he hasnt got that hunger you want to see in a striker.

ofc we dont want to sell him to a rival, he needs to either work hard and earn a spot or go join a sunderland/west brom

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bob's Stabæk dominating last year's champs Stromsgodset away from home :wow:

Meanwhile no one wants to coach Crystal Palace and Villa just took part in the most boring game of the decade :wow:

-away draw at leader Molde, coming back from 2 down
-potential double over #3 Stromsgodset
-won the double over #4 Rosenborg, 7-2 aggregate

breh has taken a newly promoted team tipped for relegation and has struck fear all over Norway :wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
we have Rooney and RVP hes not going to replace either of them and every time he gets the chance to he always flops

he hasnt got that hunger you want to see in a striker.

ofc we dont want to sell him to a rival, he needs to either work hard and earn a spot or go join a sunderland/west brom
Thats some bullshyt right here breh...We seem to be holding welbeck to higher standard than we do other strikers when they were around the same age. He got a good goal/gm ratio when he starts as a Striker. James Wilson should start getting games too but he might suffer the same fate as welbeck.

I think we should let him go to either Arsenal or Tottenham since they want him :yeshrug: And if he was that bad a player why is the team insisting that they wont sell him to a top 6 team?

concise

Veteran
Daps

Why not just ship him out of the country instead?