Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:clap: atleti

the game annoyed the fukk out of me

I walked out for a few minutes a few times after the 7th sequence in a row of a guy stepping into a bit space and being fouled, or just throwing himself to the floor and being "fouled" , annoying as fukk innit. unwatchable garbage with atletico just playing keeping away starting the oh... 10th minute? i like the passion though

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
are you joking?

real madrids best player last season imo

i dont see any credible sources yet though, we need a good cm aswell still.
No.

He was good but he still blows far too hot and cold at times. Never rated him like that. Plus like you mention, we have other priorities.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Ari Gold Bawse @mastermind @Don Rhymus @Liu Kang (not sure if you watch this show but I feel bad for not remembering you make smilies) @Gilver (not sure either but you be readin and shyt)

yall brehs cracked open the GoT books? I just finished the first one and it's :banderas: better than the show tbf. looks intimidating, but is an easy read looking back
Yeah i've read them. You're in for a treat. Can't really (be arsed to)say more than that.:blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:martin: at people defending Malkay...

Harry Redknap: "he hasn't raped or murdered anybody..." :dwillhuh:

others: "he spoke out against racism for kick it out" :troll: :heh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:martin: at people defending Malkay...

Harry Redknap: "he hasn't raped or murdered anybody..." :dwillhuh:

others: "he spoke out against racism for kick it out" :troll: :heh:
called tan a chink i think

would of been real fukkery if it all came out after he got the palace job

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That blood magic ritual killed the baby when dany stepped into that tent. I don't think she was trying kill the babe, just sickening Khal Drogo more because I remember her telling Dany to no step in the tent.

You need to get it in on the song of ice and fire thread, breh. We be :cook: in there

Peep my sig, I've been rocking with House Targ from Jump street. Khalessi :noah:
OG targ :salute:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I don't know too many things in this world, but I'll be god damned if Mario Tennis isn't the GOATest sports game ever created.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Re: Mackay

Let's all be very real and not act like we all haven't said much worse in private convo's.

Guarantee everyone destroying him is guilty of it. That's my only problem with this.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re: Mackay

Let's all be very real and not act like we all haven't said much worse in private convo's.

Guarantee everyone destroying him is guilty of it. That's my only problem with this.
So do you believe there should be no kickback on him for the comments he made?

Oh btw @Ari Gold Bawse do you see just how salty all of these drivers are over verstappen being 17 and getting the nod? :laff: they are seriously praying for his downfall already and the news only broke yday

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Newcastle looking just as unorganized as last week.

It's like they show up from a solid week long partying stint and Pardew just takes Cabella to the side and says make shyt happen.:heh:

Last edited: