Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
You cant underatted el matador. Imagine he had players feeding him like ozil and carzola
No doubt he'd do better with a bunch of support staff, but I saw him in the penalty box area take like 8 attempts today with no fruit :ufdup: now granted, PSG were racking up yellows and had a red so :manny: but he didn't seem that great to me in the world cup working with suarez

i guess we'll see

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That blood magic ritual killed the baby when dany stepped into that tent. I don't think she was trying kill the babe, just sickening Khal Drogo more because I remember her telling Dany to no step in the tent.

You need to get it in on the song of ice and fire thread, breh. We be :cook: in there

Peep my sig, I've been rocking with House Targ from Jump street. Khalessi :noah:
i would read that thread but im scared of spoilers :lupe: i got 4 more books to read before i can tread without caution

im glad khal drogo got that work tbh, buncha rapists and ultracarnivores can fukk off. altho their weddings are 2nd-GOAT next to oft weddings :ehh:

I really hope we got rid of paulinho i swear hes so overrated and shyt. Like why does scolari have such a hard on for him?:childplease:

Lamela yesterday:ohlawd:
paulinho played well for brazil up until june tbf. poor guy hasnt seen a proper manager in years

scolari has hard ons for no one anymore :ufdup:

@Liu Kang they change the place and character names in the french versions? :ohhh: the names are one of the best parts of the whole environs

translations please :feedme:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Wow raul garcia had two good chances. Why is iker castllias still playing? I swear he looks so unconfident.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
paulinho played well for brazil up until june tbf. poor guy hasnt seen a proper manager in years

scolari has hard ons for no one anymore :ufdup:
Fair enough. But hasnt been showing his worth i was hoping he became the brazlian frank lampard. A true box to box mid but hes been so lazy at time. I think epl isnt the right league for him imo.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
No doubt he'd do better with a bunch of support staff, but I saw him in the penalty box area take like 8 attempts today with no fruit :ufdup: now granted, PSG were racking up yellows and had a red so :manny: but he didn't seem that great to me in the world cup working with suarez

i guess we'll see
Im not watching the game but everytime i seen psg play hes been on the wing with ibra in the middle. I think cavani should leave psg he obv doesnt fit there philosophy. Liverpool would been great fit for him tbh,

Also he has great engine for a striker and he actually tracks back and defends

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
:blessed: Atleti :blessed:

ibzaGl45OYOJj8.gif
Real Madrid
iboI8nXty4MtE8.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Well done Atlético.

Just proves again all this spending leads to nothing. And the loss of one of the best all-around players in the club.

Well Atletico has spent nearly 100m...but I get what you're saying :tu:

Last edited: