Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Is Pep Guardiola going to act like a woman with hurt feelings after this match :mjpls:

He nearly cried over a few rough tackles from the MLS gawds, how will he act now that a player injured himself like a dumb ass :mjpls:

Daps
Lewie looks so out of place for me its weird i feel like hes not the type of striker that would fit into bayerns system

Pep rollin with the 3-5-2 right? Whose gonna be upfront with Lew? Rib? Rob? Muller?
Bayern can win that shyt league all they want, but they gonna get exposed in CL again.

Daps
Joke club. They better hope they find another Torres, and fast.

Difference is that they have Brenden Rodgers and not Rafa. People really underestimate the influence the manager has. No World Class player is going to Liverpool, that's why they buying off these young cats.

Daps
Is Pep Guardiola going to act like a woman with hurt feelings after this match :mjpls:

He nearly cried over a few rough tackles from the MLS gawds, how will he act now that a player injured himself like a dumb ass :mjpls:

Difference circumstances breh. I understand why Pep was mad.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
You brehs really trying to stick that one on Moyes? :ohhh:
If Moyes didn't hang on for dear life, he would have been gone :comeon:

@Derek Sketer
worry about Tottenham, liverpool and getting that CF.
smokey-shoo.gif%3Fw%3D520