Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was Woodward responsible for making Rooney highest paid player in the Prem? Or was that just Moyes?
Woodward. :yes:

Moyes would have had virtually no say beyond 'I want him to keep him', and even then Rooney signed his new deal in February, Moyes may have been sacked in April but everyone knew he was a goner. I bet he was as surprised as everyone when he heard about the deal. :dead:

The majority of these guys are strictly coaches and aren't responsible for salaries/transfer fees.

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
@mastermind @Bury Da Bwoy @thatknickfan If this Carvalho deal doesnt go through I'm done. I want this to happen more than a striker because I don't think Giroud is that bad when you have Sanchez, Theo, Campbell, Podolski, Ramsey, Ox around.

Arteta and Flamini will be the end of us, not Big Sexy.

Giroud is ok if surrounded with pace. Need Theo and Alexis to stay healthy for that. Ox is still too inconsistent for me.

Arteta should only feature against championship teams.

A Carvalho - Ramsey - Ozil midfield though :banderas:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Woodward. :yes:

Moyes would have had virtually no say beyond 'I want him to keep him', and even then Rooney signed his new deal in February, Moyes may have been sacked in April but everyone knew he was a goner. I bet he was as surprised as everyone when he heard about the deal. :dead:

The majority of these guys are strictly coaches and aren't responsible for salaries/transfer fees.
:what:

Daps
Rojo? Vidal signing United Jerseys? Guarin wanna play for us? :what: Blind for a dub? I'm so lost!

United aint getting anyone big like Vidal because of no CL. Rojo and may be Guarin. But United have little time to offload and sign players.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've been pretty underwhelmed with all the midfield targets.

And what they were askin for Carvalho they can fukk off. :heh:

Is he actually any good or are people pining for him because he's black and played in the World Cup?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I've been pretty underwhelmed with all the midfield targets.

And what they were askin for Carvalho they can fukk off. :heh:

Is he actually any good or are people pining for him because he's black and played in the World Cup?
Hes top rated young player. Him making the portugese squad at a young age tells you all.