Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck :leostare:

Got back from the match a while ago and that may be my last game for a loooong time tbh. There's just way too many drunk chavs and most BME people there are stewards; I feel out of place every time I go tbh. The train home is a facking nightmare too.

Watching at home or out with friends > stadium and it’s not even close imho.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Kunty McPhuck :leostare:

Got back from the match a while ago and that may be my last game for a loooong time tbh. There's just way too many drunk chavs and most BME people there are stewards; I feel out of place every time I go tbh. The train home is a facking nightmare too.

Watching at home or out with friends > stadium and it’s not even close imho.
if you are talking about stamford bridge...

i used to be a steward there while i was in school. chelsea fans are the worst tbh

and that train back from fulham broadway :scusthov:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
LeonCoolRunningsFC.jpg
sanka yeh ded mon

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You're only mad because of the $20M Liverpool are going to pay next summer for his services.
:deadrose:

In all seriousness, Lukaku's fee is more shocking than this. $12M i can understand, potential rivals, he's not British but he's one of them type shyts. Southampton also do fairly well when they buy, everyone thought they were crazy when spent $7 million on Rodriguez.
Its even more shocking that Martinez and Everton paid for him.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whose playing the #10 for spurs...Lamella or Erikison?

which squad do you guys think is better
squad a
4PvbcCl.png

squad b
7yzb99K.png

squad c
z3FZgOh.png

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Sporting Lisbon’s Marcos Rojo is believed to have handed in a transfer request just hours after Manchester United lodged a £15.9m bid for the defender.

The Argentine international, who played in this summer’s World Cup final against Germany, has already been linked with a move to the Premier League in the past few weeks, with both Chelsea and Southampton said to be eyeing a deal.

However, Rojo looks to be heading to Old Trafford following mounting speculation since the weekend.

The 24-year-old hinted at a move on Instagram on Saturday, before Sporting reportedly received a bid in excess of £15m from Louis van Gaal’s men earlier today.
What about the breh Luke Shaw doe? :ohhh:

Waste :russ: