Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Bu2oZd_IMAAQQdT.jpg

FPQqMzg.gif
:patrice: something is off about that lineup...I can't quite put my finger on it....

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I thought liverpool were linked to players like reus and falcao. But now eto'o?:heh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I thought liverpool were linked to players like reus and falcao. But now eto'o?:heh:

It's fitting really.

Liverpool fans live in the past and Eto'o is the top, top striker from Barca.

I don't think they're in for him. It would go against everything they've built on. Eto'o has been linked with Roma, Arsenal, Inter, and now Liverpool. He's desperate.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Liverpool went from Sanchez, Cavani, Reus, Falcao, Benzema & Isco to Lambert and Eto'o. :heh:

Tbh, Eto'o is a good signing. 9 goals in 16 starts ain't bad, he was just awful away from home. That's a good record for a 30 something year old playing a defensive setup. I'd swap him for Torres who retired in 2011.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
It's fitting really.

I don't think they're in for him. It would go against everything they've built on. Eto'o has been linked with Roma, Arsenal, Inter, and now Liverpool. He's desperate.
Apprently hes close to signing with ajax but hes stalling as hes waiting for inter to make an offer.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
I'm sorry who have Spurs signed again? Ben Davies? :heh:
We dont need a bunch of new signing like we did last summer and look how our season turned out bruv. Were only signing players we need in certain positions like LB which ben davies was bought for. All we need is CB have you seen how big our squad is?!?

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's fitting really.

Ajax, QPR, etc

He just throwing his name out to anyone who interested. Quite sad.