Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Rewatching that video, Tempa is rocking a handbag.
:ohhh:

:rudy: Think about it. You're about to be a fan of a team owned by another team. Another Chivas.

:camby:

I'm a man city fan and the yankees are my favorite team ever so it's sort of no brainer for me

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
1407699635834_wps_11_Chelsea_s_Ivorian_forward.jpg

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Had to rewatch Robin Williams' episode of Louie tonight. One of the best in the series. Almost forgot that's the same episode with the brat who wanted to eat raw meat in a bowl. :mjlol:

Favorite performance of his is still Good Will Hunting, but the most emblematic is Good Morning Vietnam. Just a movie about a guy who wanted to make people happy. :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Not one Robin Williams joke on the internet brehs, it's amazing. That's when you know someone is truly loved.

RIP legend:wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Not one Robin Williams joke on the internet brehs, it's amazing. That's when you know someone is truly loved.

RIP legend:wow:

I can't think of one people who would hate Robin Williams (probably his exes but meh). Great talent, deeply missed.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Going to go to cross state and watch Sporting KC vs. Toronto live, brehs

:leon::wow:
:ohlawd: that matchup of eastern conference beasts

i can see why people like @mastermind and @horse. kills are only internet supporters of dc untied, with their rotting stadium and crappy supporters.

imagine when a new fan steps into beautiful, state of the art sporting park or red bull arena with thousands of enthusiastic fanatics, how could you not fall in love?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:ohlawd: that matchup of eastern conference beasts

i can see why people like @mastermind and @horse. kills are only internet supporters of dc untied, with their rotting stadium and crappy supporters.

imagine when a new fan steps into beautiful, state of the art sporting park or red bull arena with thousands of enthusiastic fanatics, how could you not fall in love?
:stopitslime:

we taught stupid americans how to support their soccah clubs

imagine stepping into a half empty arena in new jersey that only sells out for summertime friendlies and just breathing in the waste management and PATH ambiance :ohlawd:

:camby: