Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
MCHG was a deplorable album but what makes it memorable to me is how hard people tried to defend it the weeks after. They legit knew it was garbage, but tried. I remember going to my boy's cookout, and he was blasting it. I asked why was he playing htat garbage, and he was like "its hot man, stop hating."

A few months later, we talked music and the album came up. Dude was like :avbface:.

He gave up defending it.

That will never happen. Beyonce has a brand to uphold (and they divorcing).

Jay will probably try save the marriage so he can force feed another album to the public.

Jay-Z is the biggest dikk rider of all time...that Best of Both Worlds crap, his album with Linkin Park, Watch the Throne....he'll latch on to anyone to remain relevant. Disgusting.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: brehs really biggin up Wilfried Bony? or do they just want to :heh: at Liverpool for spending another 20m on a player they'll try to offload in 2 years?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Jay will probably try save the marriage so he can force feed another album to the public.

Jay-Z is the biggest dikk rider of all time...that Best of Both Worlds crap, his album with Linkin Park, Watch the Throne....he'll latch on to anyone to remain relevant. Disgusting.
he's hip-hop's Hyman Roth or Madonna.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Fantasy Football Code

Classic League

863214-208004
863214-208005

H2H League

863214-379103
:wow:

@mastermind
1) :ufdup: hyman roth had the game figured out well beyond the corleone family's reach
2) if jay z and beyonce divorce, can you imagine the hatred of black women on this board? imagine if she takes any money from him in the settlement? oh my dayyz the bitterness

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:wow:

@mastermind
1) :ufdup: hyman roth had the game figured out well beyond the corleone family's reach
2) if jay z and beyonce divorce, can you imagine the hatred of black women on this board? imagine if she takes any money from him in the settlement? oh my dayyz the bitterness
:stopitslime:

Im only making a comparison on a surface level. Madonna has the game more figured out than JayZ too. Just that they latch on who/whats hot and try to claim them. They are leeches, parasites.

edit: :stopitslime: is such a brilliant smiley.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:stopitslime:

Im only making a comparison on a surface level. Madonna has the game more figured out than JayZ too. Just that they latch on who/whats hot and try to claim them. They are leeches, parasites.

edit: :stopitslime: is such a brilliant smiley.
agreed on both fronts

i just think hyman roth was certified, that's all. corleones were obsessed with being sicilian but hyman showed love to anyone who was bout that action

I'm surprised the Bey and Jay marriage lasted so long. I wonder how their conversations went, between a moron and a pseudo intellectual.

I reckon it was like me and @Ed MOTHERfukkING G
:dead:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We really gonna act like Wilfried Bony ain't a good player? Nobody's calling him Drogba or even a top 5 striker in the Prem, but he might be the best African striker right now.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm surprised the Bey and Jay marriage lasted so long. I wonder how their conversations went, between a moron and a pseudo intellectual.

I reckon it was like me and @Ed MOTHERfukkING G
nWogB.gif

agreed on both fronts

i just think hyman roth was certified, that's all. corleones were obsessed with being sicilian but hyman showed love to anyone who was bout that action
no doubt, Michael learned that from dude and thats why he was a billionaire and then some in GF3.

Jay is not near that level, and I did not mean to suggest that.