Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I still don't think I've heard Blueprint 3 in its entirety though. What an abortion of an album

When Jay retired after the Black Album because he said he didn't have much else to say, he wasn't kidding. He's had bright spots here and there, but honestly his only really good album in the last 10 years was American Gangster (the irony :ahh:). Even Watch the Throne was kinda :ld: even though there are some fiya tracks on the album.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Brehs. Yesterday was my birthday. Ive been partying with a select team at the isolated abode of my breh in some far off reach of the county. This partying has been happening since friday. Its still happening.

Its still happening.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that reading comprehension failure tho :wow:

??? u wot m8? :leostare:

And yeah empire state of mind has been rinsed to death, but nothing tops happy in terms of being rinsed. ever. i'm sure of it. Whoevers got the royalties to that song :ahh:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When Jay retired after the Black Album because he said he didn't have much else to say, he wasn't kidding. He's had bright spots here and there, but honestly his only really good album in the last 10 years was American Gangster (the irony :ahh:). Even Watch the Throne was kinda :ld: even though there are some fiya tracks on the album.
he has fallen off as an artist. Not creative and just drab.

He knows he is going platinum too, so he doesnt even bother.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
Heres where I'm at m8s :yeshrug:

may switch Bony for Lukakauauaaua if he gets in shape :flabbynsick:

jboNnQCLM4Eajw.png

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Yeah WTT was lukewarm all around. I was expecting something huge.

The marketing campaign for MCHG was more memorable than the album, which says it all.

I just pray we never get a Bey and Jay album :huhldup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
MCHG was a deplorable album but what makes it memorable to me is how hard people tried to defend it the weeks after. They legit knew it was garbage, but tried. I remember going to my boy's cookout, and he was blasting it. I asked why was he playing htat garbage, and he was like "its hot man, stop hating."

A few months later, we talked music and the album came up. Dude was like :avbface:.

He gave up defending it.

I just pray we never get a Bey and Jay album :huhldup:
That will never happen. Beyonce has a brand to uphold (and they divorcing).