Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Lampard in the World Cup record books :bow:

Bq92V1FCcAITaD8.png
This graphic doesn't reflect my adjusted Messi stats.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
so you wasnt trolling in the world cup thread :skip:

Hmm, I guess no, for a time. I watched it in full speed as it happened live on a break from work, just looking at it once it looked like a routine collision. I went back to work and saw the hullabaloo about him biting on my cell and as a general wum diktat you just go against the grain.

But then again that raises a question, if you believe the wum for any period of time, is it actually a wum :skip:

But it was a good opportunity to bring up Americans complaining about flopping.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Watching it again, Suarez did bite him. :lupe:

The fukk is with this guy?

He has a decided imbalance of hormone in him, get anymore animalistic he'll have to live up a tree.
So I'm at work, browsing on Internet Explorer. Many of the modern, seamless features of the forum aren't so seamless on this anachronism. Dapping, apparently, is one of them.

I clicked to dap this post, then it took me to a place I'd never seen before. A whole new page, with a line of text that read:

Are you sure you wish to dap this post?

It made me think.....was I sure?

This added moment of reflection this sub-standard browser had provided me made me really think within myself and judge the post n a truly objective manner. On this confirmation page I was truly dapping in a vacuum.

If the post in question had been made by a non-OFTer...it might have even earned derision from me. The fact the post was made by Penfield, one of my most dapped cohorts, was weighing heavily on my decision. But here, removed from it all, with only that question staring me down...

What are daps, brehs?

Are they our currency? We don't trade in it, but we do barter. Gifs, links, all parlayed for dap by the clickful. Are they a....social currency? But the fact free-dap treads exist belittle the dap. Undermine it. Weaken it. Posters not worth their post-count in salt may have three times as many daps. Daps are meaningless. Daps are nothing. Yet, here it stared at me.

Why was I unsure? Fine, the post itself was undeserving, but I'm sure Penfield has made any number of posts I'd missed that warranted my single click of praise. But, yet, there it was.

I didn't. :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So I'm at work, browsing on Internet Explorer. Many of the modern, seamless features of the forum aren't so seamless on this anachronism. Dapping, apparently, is one of them.

I clicked to dap this post, then it took me to a place I'd never seen before. A whole new page, with a line of text that read:

It made me think.....was I sure?

This added moment of reflection this sub-standard browser had provided me made me really think within myself and judge the post n a truly objective manner. On this confirmation page I was truly dapping in a vacuum.

If the post in question had been made by a non-OFTer...it might have even earned derision from me. The fact the post was made by Penfield, one of my most dapped cohorts, was weighing heavily on my decision. But here, removed from it all, with only that question staring me down...

What are daps, brehs?

Are they our currency? We don't trade in it, but we do barter. Gifs, links, all parlayed for dap by the clickful. Are they a....social currency? But the fact free-dap treads exist belittle the dap. Undermine it. Weaken it. Posters not worth their post-count in salt may have three times as many daps. Daps are meaningless. Daps are nothing. Yet, here it stared at me.

Why was I unsure? Fine, the post itself was undeserving, but I'm sure Penfield has made any number of posts I'd missed that warranted my single click of praise. But, yet, there it was.

I didn't. :wow:
Ive seen this page come up before and it definitely made me reflect on the post, on this forum, and on my life. More often than not, I back out and continue on this path of Coli relevance.

Its a heavy thing to sit and think about. :lupe: