Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Defend people who will watch your every move while you're in their store and serve you rats & broccoli injected with MSG brehs
ay look fam, we had a convo on cynical and negative internet shyt earlier in the week. Let it go. That was beautiful

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I look forward to this new positivity era in OFT. I want manz to say must be nice :wow: about ME

@yoyoyo1 wot a coincidence I just came across this video in the related section of the "Undercover Keepers" video :lolbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
He was a beast to you but to me I'm just seeing another nikka in a dress. I don't see Clooney or :leostare: in a dress. Feel like black men, no matter their talent, has to rock a dress. Only cacs I see wearing a dress are clowns like Travolta, Sandler, and Rob Schneider.
tootsie-0001.jpg

d6816adaf0e89a504acb40c1c0646bd5.jpg

patrick_swayze_drag_queen_tran.jpg

Priscilla-MitziKingsCanyonL.png

Tim-Curry-Rocky-Horror.jpg

i'm always down for the cause but :ld: these are all big to huge names in cinema

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

watch the film brehs

positivity, the potential in each and every one of us :blessed:

really pleased that you liked the film :salute:

This will be one of those films brehs watch on HBO or Showtime or Starzz or USA and go "no one watched this in the theater? Why were critics hating?" :mindblown:

Its a special film.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i saw the preview in theaters a while back and was :wow:

i wanna see it but im afraid it will inspire me to OD on the wanderlust and destroy everything in my life in order to hop on a plane to tibet or something

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
When you walk away
You don't hear me say
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease
Oh baaaaaaaaaaaby
Don't go :wow:
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel tonight
it's haaaard to leeeet it go :to:

Brehs. Real talk, this song is like, the most emotional thing a breh has ever experiened in his life. I remember putting that disc in, not knowing what the fukk a Square/Disney collab would look like. At first the song was whatever to me. But as I played more of the game, it stuck with me like a mawfukka. That sense of longing the character felt wasn't rooted in romance, just in friendship, something a 12 year old relate to, but the feeling was so fukking deep and that song so fukking harrowing that even to this day this song makes me feel some type of way :wow:

And then.

AND THEN.

This bit

When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said
"No, I don't think life is quite that simple"

Jesus man.

BUT THEN it goes

"Wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water?"
When we are older you'll understand
It's enough when I say so

And maybe some things are that simple

I honestly think that's it. The reality of love and relationships right there. That's what our elders who have been married for 70 years and shyt try to tell us, but we just can't grasp through this world of evolving fairy tales.

It's just simple. It has to be. If it isn't, how the fukk can it withstand the convoluted, over ambitious cable drama story arc that is life?

Thank you Japan :blessed:

Eddie :to:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I haven't really supported the PAWG movement but if it creates more Leroux's lets do it.

:mjpls: :shaq:mode or not you can't unfriend man. Let that :shaq: mode breathe man

shyt got crazy tho breh. I went on a spree and added alot of up and coming female musicians, female athletes/fitness models etc Would login into my FB and instantly have the
AbjG0j1.png
face.
Almost simped on Ali Krieger ( her smile tho :noah:) and Casey Nogueira ( met her at some function smelt like honey,caramel and dignity
KFNwXHE.png
) ended up looking up Kristin Press, she added me and all her pics and updates were
patrice-o-neal-o.gif
, damn near proposed to the bish , had to delete the whole FB mess :wow: ...... you gotta understand breh i'm happy where i'm at, cute chubby black/latina females give me regular play aka i get in where i fit in :yeshrug: , i don't need to know that females like her exist :damn:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Robin van Persie, lord have mercy, haters, I curse thee /
Rooney gonna be sittin on 25 milly, Chelsea be easy/
Mata conducting, strikers are buckin, we yellin get the fukk in/
Midfield lacking, still gon get crackin, time to cash the luck in/
2nd half we haulin ass, top 4 is a must for us nikka/
Moyes this, Moyes that, we gotta have trust in our nikka/ :to:
And fukk Bayern for being greedy with needy, you feel me/
fukk... we need a CDM, whoever, just bill me/ :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
^^^Do not trust Moyes at all

@Liu Kang what did you say/what do you recommend is the best way to learn French? I remember you posted a bunch of movies and TV shows to watch but there are others ways right? I had to retire from French class cuz of my schedule but I don't want to stop learning. That 2016 trip is still a real wave :salute: