Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
My boo from Stanford is finally getting love
Kristen Press

:shaq:

91792_ori_christen_press.jpg

christen_1.jpg

tumblr_mvay7eYILt1ro69xno1_500.jpg

:noah:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That's some fukking bullshyt.

it's a weird combination of

1. disrespect cause there are still some really ignorant people who dont think usa is a soccer country

2. some kind of lashing out at American players because of the country's status in the world, and you've seen this the last 2 world cups with big decisions

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

1. disrespect cause there are still some really ignorant people who dont think usa is a soccer country

2. some kind of lashing out at American players because of the country's status in the world, and you've seen this the last 2 world cups with big decisions
Yet America has to bend over backwards for these fukks around the world? :scustarod:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

1. What soccer country you know has the majority of it's citizens calling soccer a faq sport and the rest laugh along with it? NFL is known as "the real football" here ffs :mjlol:

2. Lemme guess, the two Ghana matches innit :comeon:

but the game against Slovenia :lallana:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
1. What soccer country do you have the majority of it's citizens calling soccer a faq sport and the rest laugh along with it?

2. Lemme guess, the two Ghana matches innit :comeon:

but the game against Slovenia :lallana:
:yeshrug: still a decent soccer culture, and1% of population of USA playing still > most countries

ghana 2006, gooch
slovenia 2010, algeria 2010

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:yeshrug: still a decent soccer culture, and1% of population of USA playing still > most countries

ghana 2006, gooch
slovenia 2010, algeria 2010
The Slovenia match was outright robbery no argument can be made against that. USA got Montrealed that match. The Ghana 2006 ting was a soft PK but I seen them given. The Dempsey offside goal vs Algeria was too hard pause to put on the linesman

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The Slovenia match was outright robbery no argument can be made against that. USA got Montrealed that match. The Ghana 2006 ting was a soft PK but I seen them given. The Dempsey offside goal vs Algeria was too hard pause to put on the linesman
its the world cup breh

"i've seen them given" has no place in the world cup

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Post Michael Bradley I share this sentiment but have we done enough to set up our players? What's so special about a US player now?

Furthermore, you're seeing few and fewer South Americans in top leagues.

Until we start consistently producing top top talent and addressing the issue of passports/quotas we are going to have this problem.

I haven't really supported the PAWG movement but if it creates more Leroux's lets do it.

Was homies with her on FB :wow: maaad cool chick,had to unfriend because my :shaq: mode got a little to much for me :to:

:mjpls: :shaq:mode or not you can't unfriend man. Let that :shaq: mode breathe man