Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
True Detectives is THAT good brehs? I haven't gotten in at the ground level for one of these shows in a long time..

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:bryan: i only do it out of 150% necessity

tonight's episode of Girls had Laird and the cute chick with ducklips from Be Kind, Rewind :ehh: redeemed, temporarily

Pretty good episode though. Fits in nicely to what we were talking about in here last night :ehh:

Though I particularly enjoyed the Gawker Adam and Hannah conversation. fukk Gawker.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
can't watch one Girls ep at a time lest it be disappointing. doing that double duty with last weeks ep tomorrow :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Pretty good episode though. Fits in nicely to what we were talking about in here last night :ehh:

Though I particularly enjoyed the Gawker Adam and Hannah conversation. fukk Gawker.
yeah that was good stuff. and just to be clear, we're not supposed to have any affinity at all for hannah right? because she's terrible. i wonder if lena dunham sees her as a non violent powerless anti hero, like walter white of williamsburg with a vagina

i hope not

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
yeah that was good stuff. and just to be clear, we're not supposed to have any affinity at all for hannah right? because she's terrible. i wonder if lena dunham sees her as a non violent powerless anti hero, like walter white of williamsburg with a vagina

i hope not

I've seen people say they like Hannah but they fall mostly into women praising Lena Dunham for liberally showing the character nude and all that 'normal body on tv' stuff.

But I'd feel safe in saying that yeah people generally don't like the characters.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
about to watch the new ep of true detective myself.

@Kunty McPhuck links for all the battles last night are easy to find. B Magic vs Daylyt was hilarious

I already dl'd Lux/Hollow off youtube this morning before i went to work. shyt took any hour :sadbron: didnt leave me time for Quill/BMF'n Magic.

It will probably be harder finding links for the Rumble.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I already dl'd Lux/Hollow off youtube this morning before i went to work. shyt took any hour :sadbron: didnt leave me time for Quill/BMF'n Magic.

It will probably be harder finding links for the Rumble.
all the battles are on youtube already :youngsabo:

heard rumble was trash, them wrestling guys were moaning last night

mata press conference starting, he took the no 8 :obama:

Last edited: