Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
another time, i got almost $300 worth of tickets. Parking, speed, and red light cameras. :why:

Been really careful driving anywhere now because of that bullshyt 2 weeks. This was also well before they hiked up the cost of those tickets. It used to be like 40 and 50 dollars. Now they are 70-100 for camera tickets. :wowjb:

Cameras are some real bullshyt, half them shyts you can't avoid.

You have hot neighborhoods or they just everywhere? NYC rarely gets you for speeding, it's the parking tickets and their bytch ass traffic cops that get you.

Brehs, when in your life did you expect to see United perform small club actions?

Giving him 300k a week at 28/29 :wow:

United should've told him to fukk off long ago. Too great a club to be doing this, Rooney always plays them.

Type of shyt never ends well. Lets be reality theaux, this and the Mata buy would be deemed panic buy and small time for any other club :mjpls:

Ya man DarrenArsenal1 on one of his ITK trips again

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we also acknowledge the fact that Ugly Mane did every rap (barring guest features), every beat and the artwork for that album. The talent :ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Cameras are some real bullshyt, half them shyts you can't avoid.

You have hot neighborhoods or they just everywhere? NYC rarely gets you for speeding, it's the parking tickets and their bytch ass traffic cops that get you.
everywhere is a hotspot in DC and Montgomery County. Thankfully PG county dont have that many of htem.

Giving him 300k a week at 28/29 :wow:

United should've told him to fukk off long ago. Too great a club to be doing this, Rooney always plays them.

Type of shyt never ends well. Lets be reality theaux, this and the Mata buy would be deemed panic buy and small time for any other club :mjpls:
Its Fergie's fault for indulging him when he pulled this stunt in 2010. Shoulda sold his fat ass right then and there. Instead he caved in and Rooney got the power. This fat fukk disrespects the club each time.

Ya man DarrenArsenal1 on one of his ITK trips again
this guy is a bytch.

All he does is cry and whine. Worst Arsenal person to follow on twitter. (which is why I dont follow him). There was a time I liked him more than JamieDalton82 who was just a liar, but Dalts found his space and chilled out. DarrenArsenal1 thinks he is a celebrity.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Used to love Brother Ali in high school. I was actually a bit of a stan, I used to love all those Rhymesayers acts.

Ant is sorta underrated as a producer :ld:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
brehs, im having problems with Chrome

First, its playing ads on youtube now. :why:
I had Ad Block adn Ad Block Plus, and yet its now still showing ads before videos.

Also, my flash is acting weird. Sometimes only audio plays and its all black. I also get that black in the background of the flash. Basically, I have no idea what the fukk is going on and I cant find an answer. :mindblown:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
brehs, im having problems with Chrome

First, its playing ads on youtube now. :why:
I had Ad Block adn Ad Block Plus, and yet its now still showing ads before videos.

Also, my flash is acting weird. Sometimes only audio plays and its all black. I also get that black in the background of the flash. Basically, I have no idea what the fukk is going on and I cant find an answer. :mindblown:
possibly a stupid question..but have you restarted it?

similar things happen to me with firefox and it always fixes it :manny:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Gawd, Tonight is a reminder why I hate watching award show. Long, apathetic, and down right trash. Most of the live acts are pointless, TV live acts should be reserve for Pop Artists only. Also too many fukking commercials. :snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I kind of had a chat with myself as I brushed my teeth.

I have no problem with gay people, but why did I refuse to watch that wedding bit and feel legitimately pissed off that was going on? Like I physically feel a bit queasy.

I don't like this agenda that's going on, it's the new pet project for Hollywood and the media. It would've been nice to have something like this for the black movement 50 years ago. Or poor people now. Or countless other causes. But seeing this shoved in front of people's faces, and these people being so smug and self-congratulatory about it, and one guy basically sweeping aside other deserving rap artists because he made a pandering song where the first line is "I thought I was gay, but I wasn't".

Something about it disgusts me :yeshrug: