Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If Thrift Shop wins any Grammys tonight these fukkers will rue the day :ohlawd:

Actually I don't want any of the rap albums up for anything to win except for GKMC :ehh:
you know its happening. Its the perfect time. White, safe rapper, who makes pro-gay music, and a liberal. This is the Grammys wet dream.

I dont understand the Grammys. Song of the Year when they nominate songs that are not the best song on these peoples albums but instead singles.

They only honor albums and songs that are popular. It sucks as an award show, but the slander on twitter tonight makes it all worth it. :wowjb:

concise

Veteran
Daps
The Grammys are tonight?

The Booth is going to have a nuclear meltdown. :pachaha:

On that note, I don't understand why people care about award shows. They're all garbage. You should have your own opinion on the music that you prefer and let that be that.
Second, music is music, not a sport.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The Grammys are tonight?

The Booth is going to have a nuclear meltdown. :pachaha:

On that note, I don't understand why people care about award shows. They're all garbage. You should have your own opinion on the music that you prefer and let that be that.
Second, music is music, not a sport.

Grammys is pretty decent for live acts though. Like Daft Punk might be mildly entertaining tonight.

Though I just read that Kendrick is sharing the stage with Imagine fukking Dragons? Now I hope that nikka wins nothing :upsetfavre:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
that video is funny, but I don't think these fans are ignorant or anything

no one knows the left back for go ahead eagles, and they wanna be on tv or wherever :yeshrug:
these videos never show the ones who :wtb: and find out. i'd like outtake videos only like that

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Ive never seen a yellow-light camera ticket, but you are supposed to be full stop at a yellow light in DC from what Ive heard. DC traffic cops and cameras are :demonic: to say the least.

I live in PG County and I got a $170 ticket in August for turning on a yellow circular arrow light. :upsetfavre:

Contested that bytch and the cop didnt want a hearing because he knew I was right. :smugfavre:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Ive never seen a yellow-light camera ticket, but you are supposed to be full stop at a yellow light in DC from what Ive heard. DC traffic cops and cameras are :demonic: to say the least.

I live in PG County and I got a $170 ticket in August for turning on a yellow circular arrow light. :upsetfavre:

Contested that bytch and the cop didnt want a hearing because he knew I was right. :smugfavre:

:demonic:Stopping as soon you see yellow is a dangerous for the drivers behind you. If it's really about safety why not institute delayed greens?

My cousin got a ticket from DC in the mail while living in Atlanta :mjlol:

I only get stopped in NY due to being in the wrong areas with out of state license plates.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...d-moyes-manchester-united-transfer?CMP=twt_gu
:mjlol: Fergie rolling over in his grave.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:demonic:Stopping as soon you see yellow is a dangerous for the drivers behind you. If it's really about safety why not institute delayed greens?

My cousin got a ticket from DC in the mail while living in Atlanta :mjlol:

I only get stopped in NY due to being in the wrong areas with out of state license plates.

http://www.theguardian.com/football...d-moyes-manchester-united-transfer?CMP=twt_gu
:mjlol: Fergie rolling over in his grave.
another time, i got almost $300 worth of tickets. Parking, speed, and red light cameras. :why:

Been really careful driving anywhere now because of that bullshyt 2 weeks. This was also well before they hiked up the cost of those tickets. It used to be like 40 and 50 dollars. Now they are 70-100 for camera tickets. :wowjb:

Brehs, when in your life did you expect to see United perform small club actions?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuccing hell, even gerrard and lampard don't have as much pull as rooney does at Man Utd. Dude is literally playing the club like some common street corner hoe.

In honor of the sh1tness that is the grammy hip hop section, i'm just gonna leave this link here btw, because we all know Macklemore is going to win something and people still seem to have a problem with white people making hip hop. But here's a white guy that has made truly brilliant stuff and it's still such a phenomenal album :wow: The breakdown in radiation everytime has me :damn::blessed: screaming the lyrics out. This album is a legit classic. and I'm not joking. I would put this album on before many hip hop albums that are heralded as being 'classics'. @Grams you might want to just skip to 21:17