Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
:blessed:Nothing but important fixtures and overall tough competition for Arsenal from now until the end of the season

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that's what "Vai na fé" means ? And what does "moleque" means ?
vai na fe literally means "go in faith", but it's like saying "go ahead, keep it up". you know any portuguese people in france? i know there's a lot there. they say força in portugual, it's similar to this. he says "vc tem que acreditar" in the beginning, which is "you gotta believe"

moleque is like dude, bro, breh

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
vai na fe literally means "go in faith", but it's like saying "go ahead, keep it up". you know any portuguese people in france? i know there's a lot there. they say força in portugual, it's similar to this. he says "vc tem que acreditar" in the beginning, which is "you gotta believe"

moleque is like dude, bro, breh
Only thing I know in portuguese is "caralho" or something like that :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
was going to ask if you was paying for the card.

Ive been back and forth with the decision

If I could, I would. I'm pissed that I'm missing out on it live. I have no cards atm to purchase the event

But going off previous live battle events I've got in the past, the downtime between battles is long, so :patrice: maybe its a silverlining.. I wouldnt be a surprised if Dinninon/Lux went an hour

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
If I could, I would. I'm pissed that I'm missing out on it live. I have no cards atm to purchase the event

But going off previous live battle events I've got in the past, the downtime between battles is long, so :patrice: maybe its a silverlining.. I wouldnt be a surprised if Dinninon/Lux went an hour
I just bought it fukk it

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lY9vy2Y.jpg