Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
great free kick for a centre back.

23ifndi.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
How are we defining these words in this context?

Human well-being is best off by free markets, free trade, and individual entrepreneurial freedoms. I think :leostare:

Atomization as the usual definition. I admit I've been trying to figure out what neoliberalism is for some time now, the way she had just sounded good and tugged at my left-leaning heart. Every time I try to figure out what neoliberalism is every article always starts out with ":whoa: it's a very hard to define concept" so it's not much help

:myman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'd like to posit a question to oft. Do you guys ever feel anything?

I've been toying with the idea in tandem with this tweeter I've been following for some time that goes by the name of manyfesto, her tagline is that neoliberalism and atomization is killing us all and I agree. How we don't really feel much of anything.

And this plugs into art and other things. For example in the Her thread on here someone pointed out that the word feel and feeling were used very liberally, and I think that could be indicative of where we're going. It's not bad to feel anything at all, it's just that we oftentimes we feel nothing and when we get feelings outside the norm, depression, doubt, it's the strongest feeling we've ever felt so we dwell on that, especially in here.

So that's all I gotta say about that.
i think most of my vices come from pushing myself to feel something. i agree with the idea of depression being so easy to feel, because bad things will always happen, so we can naturally get upset about it and let it dominate us. but in my own experience, seeking some kind of buzz, self-destructive or not, is really just being in search of feeling

tbh im shocked by some shyt i've done that doesn't bother me in the least. and at the same time i've made normal mistakes that everyone makes when they're young and i have trouble forgiving myself for those.

yeah, it is weird :upsetfavre:

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
5th round FA cup draw:
Man City vs. Chelsea :bryan:

Arsenal vs. Liverpool :stopitslime:

Its not like we need any tougher games in addition to Bayern and Man U all in the same week.