Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
marcuz removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread The better your daps to reps ratio the worse you are as a poster. With the following comment: fukk u from 2012

:dead: just got the best neg comment so far. no idea what he's referring to.

Breh keep neg notes :lolbron:

Edit: Hold up, 21 pages on an obvious troll thread :bryan::deadmanny:

TLR lost, I know there's about 10 people in there serious debating this shyt right now and another 15-20 had to be to pump it up to those numbers. I'm not wading into that cesspool tonight

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to posit a question to oft. Do you guys ever feel anything?

I've been toying with the idea in tandem with this tweeter I've been following for some time that goes by the name of manyfesto, her tagline is that neoliberalism and atomization is killing us all and I agree. How we don't really feel much of anything.

And this plugs into art and other things. For example in the Her thread on here someone pointed out that the word feel and feeling were used very liberally, and I think that could be indicative of where we're going. It's not bad to feel anything at all, it's just that we oftentimes we feel nothing and when we get feelings outside the norm, depression, doubt, it's the strongest feeling we've ever felt so we dwell on that, especially in here.

So that's all I gotta say about that.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Get called by a drunk friend and her best friend at 1am all flirty and of course try to spin it into something. And when I do the shield is up. I'm like, lemme get this straight.. You're giggly and sound drunk and flirty and decide call me for some reason, but you still got those defenses up? What was the point? Dont call me again, and I gotta sleep cause I wanna wake up at 4 for the tennis. Click :snooze:

The fukk do bytches think they are brehs.

Last edited:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
^ pen, your post was weird, couldn't even try to reply. Pity post, then again I feel nothing so maybe Im not able to answer. You went too deep breh :lupe:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Eh, all I'm saying is that people rarely feel much anymore. It's very hard for anyone to be genuine or truthful about anything, everything is sarcasm, jokes or humor. I for one am waiting on a political movement or figure that I can throw my full weight into.

And then for some posters in here if they do feel anything it's very much rooted in depression or sadness (it's not just here, in real life as well). Depression/sadness is something that can be achieved on your own especially when you're young and don't have too much to go off of in terms of emotions, so you cling onto that because it's the only thing you know, it's the strongest emotion you've felt, and it's better than feeling nothing.

That's all I'm saying :upsetfavre:

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'd like to posit a question to oft. Do you guys ever feel anything?

I've been toying with the idea in tandem with this tweeter I've been following for some time that goes by the name of manyfesto, her tagline is that neoliberalism and atomization is killing us all and I agree. How we don't really feel much of anything.

And this plugs into art and other things. For example in the Her thread on here someone pointed out that the word feel and feeling were used very liberally, and I think that could be indicative of where we're going. It's not bad to feel anything at all, it's just that we oftentimes we feel nothing and when we get feelings outside the norm, depression, doubt, it's the strongest feeling we've ever felt so we dwell on that, especially in here.

So that's all I gotta say about that.

How are we defining these words in this context?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brehs I think this may have to be the :oftumad: smiley

_65530563_king_pa.jpg