Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Old man on campus just makes me think of Billy Madison rolling up to the high school in his leather jacket playing 'Pour some sugar on me'.

But you're still in prime smashing age, so if getting broads at college is you're M.O. :camby:

breh somethings just have to be torrented.

the raid is arguably the best action in the last 10 years

Eh I'm pretty clueless about torrents, been ages since I did one. Last thing I torrented was the entire Tintin comic book series on PDF about 6 years ago :dead:

Which I still have :birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I have a nonsense liberal arts degree, but I'd be lying if I said that even that didn't help immensely. I went on craigslist months ago to try to find a proper job, low-level office stuff, sent out 4 e-mails and got 3 interviews. Likely because of my education, because my work experience is essentially non-existent.

@Arrogance. the deal is you have to know what you want to do with your life, and that goal alone will guide what you need to do.

That's why so many people are unhappy, they are just trying to survive and never actually going anywhere. I'd reckon a lot of people even in this thread are :ehh: but not :takedat:

Completely wasted my college years going to a commuter college, was too happy just at home :popcorn: instead of going somewhere new and reinventing my life. I'm gonna be chasing that feeling for the next 10 years, no doubt.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
call centre I used to work at had alot of slags, me and my boy werent even checking the girls our age, them milfs and late 20s :whoo:.

That was a fun year, these muslims girls are not as religious as you would think:mjpls:
used to be easy to fake the survey if i was below target aswell:lolbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Would you say people that go for stupid, low percentage careers are happier than those who never go for it? Most of us surely havent gone all-in on anything and likely never will... it's like never feeling that excitement a pro sportsman or a musician will feel, even for a bit they got to highs most regular people will never get to. I've never fought anyone, learned an instrument well, put myself out there.. and somehow think my life is suffering for it, even though I don't know exactly what my purpose is..

Last edited:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
call centre I used to work at had alot of slags

Yes, yes, yes. If she works at a call center, you're sharing her. Point blank.
Out of all of the females I've worked with at a call center, I think maybe 5 of them weren't fukking coworkers. I actually turned down the vast majority of the pus thrown my way because it was way too easy to obtain and would definitely become a headache the second I stopped piping the female in question. You would see a girl in the office getting interviewed by the manager and within 30 seconds of her being spotted you could estimate her chances of getting the job (which was ALWAYS based on her level of attraction) and see the wolves plotting on that ass.

Old man on campus just makes me think of Billy Madison rolling up to the high school in his leather jacket playing 'Pour some sugar on me'.

But you're still in prime smashing age, so if getting broads at college is you're M.O. :camby:

Let me clarify, when I say "old man on campus" I mean being a student, not actually LIVING on campus. fukk that noise :deadmanny:
Absolutely correct about this being the prime smashing age. I don't make the simptastic mistakes I did when I was younger, and my sex life has benefited from it. The direct approach and a serious demeanor behind it goes a long way.

Eh I'm pretty clueless about torrents, been ages since I did one. Last thing I torrented was the entire Tintin comic book series on PDF about 6 years ago :dead:

Which I still have :birdman:

If you have a Mac, just download Transmission. Then head over to Pirate Bay/Kick Ass Torrents and feast. Transmission will handle the download and put it in a nice folder for you, then you type the file name in finder and open it. If you're on Windows...er... I dunno.

@Arrogance. the deal is you have to know what you want to do with your life, and that goal alone will guide what you need to do.

That's why so many people are unhappy, they are just trying to survive and never actually going anywhere. I'd reckon a lot of people even in this thread are :ehh: but not :takedat:

So much truth in that. I find that people often know what they want to do in life, but allow the circumstances of life to get in the way and deny them the opportunity to pursue what they truly want to do. That's why I've been pushing so hard for IT employment, because I actually ENJOYED taking my coworker's computer's apart and switching out hard drives. I LIKE the learning process behind computer science. Hell, I even like coding, just a tiny bit. I'm hoping that blooms into love, brehs.

I could get hired by just about every collections place in my state (and they've been emailing me, too) but that's not what I want. So to the detriment of my pockets for the last six months, I've been dealing with working for a day every 3 weeks, eating Ramen noodles, and being broke. It will be worth it to me once I find solid footing in an industry I actually want to be a member of. In the meantime, who needs materialistic things and the ability to pay bills on time?! Life is short. Money is only as valuable as you deem it to be. There's people in third world countries who wake up, go to work, and only work hard enough to secure themselves for the day and be able to party for a couple of hours. And you know what? They're happier than the typical American working 40-60 hours a week at a decent paying job they hate deep within their souls. fukk slaving away for the ability to live in a slightly bigger house outside of the slums and driving a car with a higher sticker price because of the logo etched on it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Would you say people that go for stupid, low percentage careers are happier than those who never go for it? Most of us surely havent gone all-in on anything and likely never well... it's like never feeling that excitement a pro sportsman or a musician will feel, even for a bit they got to highs most regular people will never get to. I've never fought anyone, learned and instrument well, put myself out there.. and somehow thing my life is suffering for it, even though I don't know exactly what my purpose is..

You might be onto something, but then again that would repel against everything anyone famous or 'creative' ever told us, and would buck the trend of any listicle that seeks out people our age.

Routinely, especially in this day and age, you have more and more people giving out advice and usually the received wisdom is to just go for it or people repeatedly reciting the mantra of 'do what you love' 'it's ok to fail', a devil may care, fukk it, I'm going for it. It's some of the most banal information that I've seen bandied about on the internet. Those ideas and outlooks on life flows through everything we've ever been taught about America, pulling bootstraps, American dream blah blah blah. Even though those pearls of wisdom themselves speak to class and social standing more than anything. Yes do what you love, if only it was like that for some.

I don't want to get too conspiratorial, but the machine is too strong now, it's propaganda of the utmost and the notion of just being stagnant and being happy about that is not something that will probably ever be in the national lexicon I reckon.