Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it's not just the fact that Sunderland are shyt...Jozy is out here playing shyte. I'm watching the game right now
I know he is.. everyone else is too.

Why do some people think a bunch of internationals and essentially the Sunderland reserves and people who have been at the club for barely 5-6 months while getting loads of abuse will be up for a game against a 5th division team. Like anything will change if they score 7 goals each anyway.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I'm following this City game on twitter :(

seems like we'd win if we benched Dzeko for someone productive.
breh they cameback :krs:

so depressing having to follow the game on city tv. i guess since there isnt a stream their servers have been crashing all game

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Sunderland resorting to time wasting tactics against a non-league side :bryan: Harriers struggle finishing :snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
fact remains, the "god" most of us know in this country is the same god from that ancient desert cult
thats fair, but when I say God I mean whatever is up there. It could be the Gods in the Eastern religions, or it could be the Gods that indigenous peoples believe.

But that shyt with regards to "my God>>>your Gods" is shyt and I despise it. One of the reasons I am anti-religion.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Qatar/FIFA's masterplan is a genocide it seems. :ehh:

City tie it

And the thing nothing is really going to happen to stop it :ehh:

Unless one of the federations or some major player comes out boycotting/condemning it. Until then it will do the news cycle for like 72 hours before we forget about it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
People talk about the talent discrepancy on weekends like this but what about the suits? You can tell a lower league manager a mile away.
you gotta earn the right to wear a nice suit imo

you seen that QPR documentary? paulo sousa starts off in tony pulis gear and then pisses off the owners when he gets more dapper. breh said "look at him, he thinks he's mourinho out there" :bryan:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
thats fair, but when I say God I mean whatever is up there. It could be the Gods in the Eastern religions, or it could be the Gods that indigenous peoples believe.

But that shyt with regards to "my God>>>your Gods" is shyt and I despise it. One of the reasons I am anti-religion.

And the thing nothing is really going to happen to stop it :ehh:

Unless one of the federations or some major player comes out boycotting/condemning it. Until then it will do the news cycle for like 72 hours before we forget about it.
interesting these two posts were posted at the same time

shyt like this seems like evidence that nothing's up there brehs :to:

anyway lets save the deism talk for the late night coffee sessions. more with the bantz