Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
you know-nothing poser muppets watching shyt english games when the bundesliga is off and poppin. not one bad game. i'd even excuse madrid vs granada. but no. hull vs winchester town or whatever.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
you know-nothing poser muppets watching shyt english games when the bundesliga is off and poppin. not one bad game. i'd even excuse madrid vs granada. but no. hull vs winchester town or whatever.

Matty Da Gawd 1-0 :umad:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
The extent of the risks faced by migrant construction workers building the infrastructure for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar has been laid bare by official documents revealing that 185 Nepalese men died last year alone.

The 2013 death toll, which is expected to rise as new cases come to light, is likely to spark fresh concern over the treatment of migrant workers in Qatar and increase the pressure on Fifa to force meaningful change. According to the documents the total number of verified deaths among workers from Nepal – just one of several countries that supply hundreds of thousands of migrant workers to the gas-rich state – is now at least 382 in two years alone. At least 36 of those deaths were registered in the weeks following the global outcry after the Guardian's original revelations in September.

Over under on what the death toll will be by 2022?

But I couldn't think of a more horrific way of going out besides perhaps suicide announced on The Coli

"So how did he die"

"Died building that vagina stadium"

":lulz:"

Montez

Superstar
Daps
gxwRG9F.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Jozy getting tons of abuse by fans, commentators, and message boards for his performance against a 5th division (I think) team today. Italian international and former Juventus player Giaccherini too.

Go to relegation-level English teams brehs :leon:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Jozy getting tons of abuse by fans, commentators, and message boards for his performance against a 5th division (I think) team today. Italian international and former Juventus player Giaccherini too.

Go to relegation-level English teams brehs :leon:

it's not just the fact that Sunderland are shyt...Jozy is out here playing shyte. I'm watching the game right now