Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
VSELQ.gif

Eh, perhaps it's quite a good thing that you haven't turned to religious posturing and belief. You see a lot of poor people who are deeply religious because they have nothing whereas those who have had very little in the way of destructive hardships are quick to dismiss religion. This isn't anything new but being able to wrestle with the existence of God could be slightly indicative of a condition or lifestyle.
It's blind faith. My mom told me something that almost made me cry no Drake she said something along the lines of "I know you don't like going to church but I keep my faith because maybe there is something better for me after this" she works so hard to provide for us 24/7, never has time to rest, and when she said that :to: :to: :to: shyt is sad famleeee

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So now Underwood's House is truly made of cards as his women are fukking him over, and his congressmen threw him into the bushes. :lupe:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i wanna believe in god, i think it would be awesome. but the vacillation can only happen so much before i just think about how ridiculous it is that some canaanite farmers had a cult that through internal politics became the top-ranking cult, and then the only one eventually. then one guy of this tribal group and thus this cult manages to get killed for his beliefs, as MANY did back then (street corner preachers were like the mixtape rappers of today, easy to find and each with varying success), except that his followers weave this death into his lore (:ehh:)

then one breh (Paul) who happens to be a master salesman and excellent organizer/fundraiser (and a Roman citizen) forms the cult in his own image and spreads it beyond tribal lines, which in his case means into the most powerful global empire the west has ever seen. then by literally a stroke of :manny: the emperor of said empire's mother claims to have a dream about said street corner preacher, and breh converts, which sets in motion the cult becoming the official cult of the empire, which means almost all of western europe is now automatically followers. and then those countries, after the empire's downfall, happen to conquer the world over the next few centuries.

:yeshrug: it's all some right place, right time shyt. and then you'd think "well, maybe that was god's plan", but i feel this position inherently shyts on every other deity, and as a proponent of human equality, i'm not comfortable telling a buddhist guy from thailand that he's inferior because his country wasn't conquered and reformed in the eyes of a western european nation-state.

:whew: i cant sleep

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
It's blind faith. My mom told me something that almost made me cry no Drake she said something along the lines of "I know you don't like going to church but I keep my faith because maybe there is something better for me after this" she works so hard to provide for us 24/7, never has time to rest, and when she said that :to: :to: :to: shyt is sad famleeee
damn that just hit me inside..i can relate regarding my mother and her mother!

Last edited:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
brehs does anybody have a streaming link for city vs watford? cant believe they chose sunderland to show instead

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i wanna believe in god, i think it would be awesome. but the vacillation can only happen so much before i just think about how ridiculous it is that some canaanite farmers had a cult that through internal politics became the top-ranking cult, and then the only one eventually. then one guy of this tribal group and thus this cult manages to get killed for his beliefs, as MANY did back then (street corner preachers were like the mixtape rappers of today, easy to find and each with varying success), except that his followers weave this death into his lore (:ehh:)

then one breh (Paul) who happens to be a master salesman and excellent organizer/fundraiser (and a Roman citizen) forms the cult in his own image and spreads it beyond tribal lines, which in his case means into the most powerful global empire the west has ever seen. then by literally a stroke of :manny: the emperor of said empire's mother claims to have a dream about said street corner preacher, and breh converts, which sets in motion the cult becoming the official cult of the empire, which means almost all of western europe is now automatically followers. and then those countries, after the empire's downfall, happen to conquer the world over the next few centuries.

:yeshrug: it's all some right place, right time shyt. and then you'd think "well, maybe that was god's plan", but i feel this position inherently shyts on every other deity, and as a proponent of human equality, i'm not comfortable telling a buddhist guy from thailand that he's inferior because his country wasn't conquered and reformed in the eyes of a western european nation-state.

:whew: i cant sleep
That's religion and it can fukk off :camby:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
How is this bum Danny Graham still getting minutes :facepalm:

Easily the worst miss of the year so far :facepalm:

And I know he is going to find a way to top it in the second half:facepalm: