Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Gonna look into it

I wanna be one of those American brehs who commentates on their NFL broadcasts :mjlol:
in-sha-allah.jpg
:russ: remember when tommy smyth was the most well-known footy commentator on american tv?

breh had yanks hanging on to every word on account of his accent :mjlol:

irish people dont even know shyt about football :mjlol:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Brehs wot are some good jobs I can get without having a degree? I'm not gonna have a family so I would just be supporting myself. 40K a year is a good look? I'm a modest man

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/the-highest-paying-jobs-that-dont-require-a-degree

(ffs I hate buzzfeed)

http://education.yahoo.net/articles/paying_no-bachelors-jobs.htm

:tu: become a rancher I reckon. Never hear anyone say that, the demand must be low :ohhh:, or a tailor. nikkas always need a good tailor. Or yeah like horse said go the apprentice/trade route.

:russ: remember when tommy smyth was the most well-known footy commentator on american tv?

breh had yanks hanging on to every word on account of his accent :mjlol:

I've definitely had a few of my friends tell me "the dude on ESPN who they bring on to talk soccer? That guy is legit as fukk" :mjlol:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
if i didnt have a degree i'd become a cop

:whoa: hear me out brehs. im not power hungry and i hate violence for the sake of violence (except in movies :banderas:)

but being a homicide detective would be badass and noble. you'd get to bust heads open for a good cause and avenge the deaths of prostitutes :cape:

and your true crime diaries :banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
@Grams, when I got depressed about undergrad, I thought I would quit and become a truck driver. It pays well, you get to see America, you do important work, and you can have a lot of hoes in various area codes (that you have to pay for).

:ehh: im happy with :leon: as a reaction

and i know that feeling well. it's why i finally said fukk it, i like to do something (travel), im gonna take a shot at this shyt

plus there's bread to be made and it's an industry open to new ideas
BirdmanHandRub.gif
yeah, its getting to that point, but having a job>>>> not

ive not had a job for a while so I would rather not go back to that life. But I am really not happy with what I am doing.

What I will do is apply for grad school with an eye for this fall.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:laff: :laff: :laff: isn't that shyt a dying industry or something?
no idea, think it depends on what you raise/grow tho. them govt subsidies :win:

yeah, its getting to that point, but having a job>>>> not

ive not had a job for a while so I would rather not go back to that life. But I am really not happy with what I am doing.

What I will do is apply for grad school with an eye for this fall.
i got rejected from gtown and umd, cant wait to become a millionaire and refuse to fund anything having to do with those schools :heh: :to:

nah but really im glad UMD rejected me. i just applied to do it. had no direction, it was an escape hatch that would've driven me to debt and frustration

gtown tho :wow: that was my dream program. altho not sure what jobs it would've allowed me to actually have so it was a life deferment as well i guess

5,000 posts :salute:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Gonna start a record company and force naive overly ambitious young women to give me top in order to get their music out :ohhh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Truck driver would be interesting.

Being on the open road, seeing the 'real' america bereft of concrete, buildings and degenerate homosexuals, wearing a flannel with cut off sleeves, murdering asking young hitchhikers for road head money for gas.

Actually now that I think of it the only thing I know about truck drivers is from that Simpsons episode. Simpsons was my first glimpse into a lot of things, like Japan, Brazil or New York City.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
my friend's dad rescued his brothers' trucking company, said it was the worst year of his life. was "CEO" but also an actual driver. fukking terrible. but he pulled it back into the black for them. while he was doing that, they took over his farm and had the most successful year ever :why:

life aint fair brehs

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
life aint fair brehs
Life is not a fair system. A great deal of your life is dependent on genes. What if Carmelo was born to only be 5'8? Would he have dropped 62 points last night? Would he even be in the league? If Leo Dicaprio was ugly would he be working at Barnes and Noble? What if my father looked like a lightskin Keith Sweat?

33:09
Once you accept the fact that the system that you're living under at the present times is illegitimate, then you are prepared to do anything illegal, underhanded, deceptive...the whole thing is illegitimate. You're in a war. So all bets are off :banderas:

I always see quotes and stats that say there is a correlation between poverty and crime and all that. People born in bad circumstances have to do tings people born with a silver spoon in their mouths don't have to do. This is why the older I get the more I can't rationalize a belief in God no disrespect to my religious brehs but it's every HUMAN out for themselves cuz nothing is fair and it's chaos outchea

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Truck driver would be interesting.

Being on the open road, seeing the 'real' america bereft of concrete, buildings and degenerate homosexuals, wearing a flannel with cut off sleeves, murdering asking young hitchhikers for road head money for gas.

Actually now that I think of it the only thing I know about truck drivers is from that Simpsons episode. Simpsons was my first glimpse into a lot of things, like Japan, Brazil or New York City.
I think this is true for most of us Millenials. The Simpsons showed us the world. Its the reason why being a truck driver was appealing until I learned about rest stops.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Been binge watching House of Cards for the first time. My word brehs, wot a show! :whoo: I know Im late.

What if my father looked like a lightskin Keith Sweat?
:deadmanny:

I always see quotes and stats that say there is a correlation between poverty and crime and all that. People born in bad circumstances have to do tings people born with a silver spoon in their mouths don't have to do. This is why the older I get the more I can't rationalize a belief in God no disrespect to my religious brehs but it's every HUMAN out for themselves cuz nothing is fair and it's chaos outchea
I vacillate on this. I believe in God, but am not religious but its hard based on shyt like this. Then you see some stuff in life that shouldnt happen, and it reaffirms. Basically, I dont know. :yeshrug:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
33:09
Once you accept the fact that the system that you're living under at the present times is illegitimate, then you are prepared to do anything illegal, underhanded, deceptive...the whole thing is illegitimate. You're in a war. So all bets are off :banderas:

VSELQ.gif

Eh, perhaps it's quite a good thing that you haven't turned to religious posturing and belief. You see a lot of poor people who are deeply religious because they have nothing whereas those who have had very little in the way of destructive hardships are quick to dismiss religion. This isn't anything new but being able to wrestle with the existence of God could be slightly indicative of a condition or lifestyle.

edit: although I'm not saying that there aren't very rich religious people either. At least I don't want to say that.