Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
was thinking about taking off a month from work to watch the cup

i'm halfway self employed and taking online courses anyway, think i might be able to pull it off by this summer

:russ: the fukkery i missed earlier tonight btw

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

i'm halfway self employed and taking online courses anyway, think i might be able to pull it off by this summer

Only a Chelsea fan like @SCORCH would do some shyt like that

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

i quit a job (mind you it was kinda standard fare) i had to watch the euros, so why not yolo etc

still havent gotten a real job since then. school, fin aid grants, betting, and random online jobs :mjpls: i'm winning.. or losing.. i dont know

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

what you taking courses for?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i quit a job (mind you it was kinda standard fare) i had to watch the euros, so why not yolo etc

still havent gotten a real job since then. school, fin aid grants, betting, and random online jobs :mjpls: i'm winning.. or losing.. i dont know
:ufdup: you weren't paying rent, bit of a different ballgame innit

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Brehs wot are some good jobs I can get without having a degree? I'm not gonna have a family so I would just be supporting myself. 40K a year is a good look? I'm a modest man

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
travel industry certification :win:
legit went :leon: when I read that. Congrats.

I was walking from an interview with a celebrity today and as the cold winter air of K street smacked me in the face, then it hit me. That moment, that second, that instant life kind of flashed in front of me.Today was one of those days where I re-evaluated my life, brehs. Im not happy with what Im doing or the amount of money IM making, nothing. IM happy with myself outside of work, but inside those work walls I sat there and realized I am not happy with what I am doing at all. I need a change, brehs. I need some air. I have been saying grad school for a while, but that moment it hit me that that I need to go. I need to go soon.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
legit went :leon: when I read that.

I was walking from an interview with a celebrity today and as the cold winter air of K street smacked me in the face, then it hit me. That moment, that second, that instant life kind of flashed in front of me.Today was one of those days where I re-evaluated my life, brehs. Im not happy with what Im doing or the amount of money IM making, nothing. IM happy with myself outside of work, but inside those work walls I sat there and realized I am not happy with what I am doing at all. I need a change, brehs. I need some air.
:ehh: im happy with :leon: as a reaction

and i know that feeling well. it's why i finally said fukk it, i like to do something (travel), im gonna take a shot at this shyt

plus there's bread to be made and it's an industry open to new ideas
BirdmanHandRub.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brehs wot are some good jobs I can get without having a degree? I'm not gonna have a family so I would just be supporting myself. 40K a year is a good look? I'm a modest man
British Football Pundit :leon:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
carpenter, plumber, et al

gotta do an apprenticeship, but there are real opportunities if you dont have other mouths to feed and have the will to run your own business
Gonna look into it

British Football Pundit :leon:
I wanna be one of those American brehs who commentates on their NFL broadcasts :mjlol:
in-sha-allah.jpg