Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I'm guessing right now is a bad time to tell OFT that I was walking around the office today humming

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the b1tches in the film was sexy

i just seem to have a preference for weird in the face looking b1tches :yeshrug:

pre meth whore paz de la huerta was a gawdess to me brehs. :banderas: that woman couldve easily had me like a fakking mug and i would still :noah:

present day paz de la huerta tho :whoa: :huhldup:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
im not the one outchea trying to get posts deleted :mjpls:
Cuz Brooklyn was PM'ing me and I didn't want the admin to take it to the next level?

7Rh4SLT.gif

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I got it but now I don't know if I'd be able to get the 3 credits because I missed the application deadline by 3 days :snoop:

Just turn that shyt in anyway, if you gotta talk to someone into doing it throw on that famous Grams charm :troll:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Just turn that shyt in anyway, if you gotta talk to someone into doing it throw on that famous Grams charm :troll:
I'm sad as hell about this shyt man. I've been trying for internships since last year and when I finally get one it's too late. I don't wanna do this internship in the summer cmon brehhh. Like why is shyt not meant to be? Why is United in 7th place? It's funny that all the white owned businesses turn me down but as soon as I go black I get hired :mjpls:

Grams charm :mjlol:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm sad as hell about this shyt man. I've been trying for internships since last year and when I finally get one it's too late. I don't wanna do this internship in the summer cmon brehhh. Like why is shyt not meant to be? Why is United in 7th place? It's funny that all the white owned businesses turn me down but as soon as I go black I get hired :mjpls:

Grams charm :mjlol:

You got something lined up for the summer or just hanging in the World Cup thread? Might as well intern breh :yeshrug:

@mastermind you heard of that movie called 'Dear White People' that's getting all the blogs hot and bothered today? Supposed to be some brilliant black satire or something.

Except I get the feeling that it's gonna be subject to rave reviews by white liberals and every white liberal media outlet in the land of course making it insufferable.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.thestar.com/sports/socce...lourful_journey_led_by_tim_leiweke_kelly.html

"
Toronto FC’s transformation was colourful journey led by Tim Leiweke: Kelly
MLSE CEO's vision became a reality through cunning, perseverance . . . and plenty of money.
"

this article is fukking amazing :whoo:

gilardino, shaking and baking with levy and in genoa, backstabbing, lebron (james), wooing defoe's mom, just crazy stuff

flowers from everyone's favorite simp :dead:

havent even gotten to the bradley part yet

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You got something lined up for the summer or just hanging in the World Cup thread? Might as well intern breh :yeshrug:

@mastermind you heard of that movie called 'Dear White People' that's getting all the blogs hot and bothered today? Supposed to be some brilliant black satire or something.

Except I get the feeling that it's gonna be subject to rave reviews by white liberals and every white liberal media outlet in the land of course making it insufferable.
wasnt there a website called "Dear White People"?

IT looks like a movie that makes white liberals happy, so Im out. :camby:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside

I'm planning to take 2 summer classes that's why getting these 3 credits from the internship was so critical for me in making my senior year course load litework. I'm already sick I'm most likely gonna be missing a lot of the WC cuz of classes but if I do this internship I might as well forget about it. Yes soccer > school