Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
One movie that just sorta dawned on me what it was trying to say is The World's End. I read an article about Edgar Wright's movies and it made me appreciate the Cornetto Trilogy that much more. I already loved them but the detail in all those movies is :whew:

With The World's End being the crowning achievement.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
meh, it declines as it goes along

shaun is the best, more original, then fuzz, the worlds end

worlds end didnt really stick out tbh, i came in trying to love it and biased, despite that it left me underwhelmed

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
article-2545544-1AEF7E3200000578-816_634x437.jpg

Moyes talking to Kroos agent:lupe:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ndzukic-Herrmann-Kruse-two-arent-playing.html

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
One movie that just sorta dawned on me what it was trying to say is The World's End. I read an article about Edgar Wright's movies and it made me appreciate the Cornetto Trilogy that much more. I already loved them but the detail in all those movies is :whew:

With The World's End being the crowning achievement.
what a movie that was. :wowjb:

And no one watched it. Brehs gonna be watching it on HBO/Starzz/Showtime and be :mindblown: that they missed it in the theaters.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spring Breakers is great, but to each his own I suppose. That opening sequence is still with me :wow:
The visual styling is ok. The titties everywhere in the opening beach scene and Rachel korine throughout the film is :noah:

i was actually under the impression that the film was legitimately good so i went into watching it with high expectations and not just settling with :shaq: the whole time. the sequencing kept throwing me off, and I kept thinking in my head that there was no point to anything they were doing and they had no reason to do anything they did. I dont understand why they murked gucci and his crew, and i dont know how 2 19 yr old halfway crook girls managed to james bond a whole drug syndicate :dead:

i dunno the film was weird and just felt like a film version of a terry richardson fashion photo.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
anyone watched the east? was surprisingly good :ehh:, ending could of been a bit better though

Spring Breakers was a good eye candy film, plot was just :dahell:

sexy bytches my favourite was the blonde Ashley Benson :takedat:, Franco you lucky man :salute:, going to rewatch it as its on sky now

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
meh, it declines as it goes along

shaun is the best, more original, then fuzz, the worlds end

worlds end didnt really stick out tbh, i came in trying to love it and biased, despite that it left me underwhelmed

Hot Fuzz is the most straight forward in terms of humor to me and is the funniest, Shaun is a good mix of both.

World's End has the action and really resounding messages about adulthood, alcoholism and all that so because of that it just about pips the other two I reckon.