Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
The football will be far much better. Probably still be the best player in training too

:laugh: thats why he was so hated by players, he was busy scoring volleys and shyt looking at the players like " dont worry you can't get this :win:"

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Nah, all that's changed is that we're now aware of every instance of fukkery that transpires everywhere in the world.

One school girl beats the shyt out of each other in North Carolina 15 years ago and......wow....nothing happens.

Now with all this hyperconnectivity Sharkeisha was global in hours.
You heard about that girl who gave a blowjob to a guy at a Eminem concert in Ireland ? Within hours she was known universally and had to be put in an hospital because of the distress caused by the cyber-bullying. :pachaha:
I don't blame her incredible stupidity (she's 17 so we all make mistakes) but that current gen is really scary with how fast information travels. I hope it serves her a lesson...
... to never give somebody a BJ in a public place :stopitslime:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
playing a high line with that defense always meant AVB would get fired at some point, the question was not if...it was always when.

Seems to me he didn't learn his lesson at his time at Chelsea.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:laugh: thats why he was so hated by players, he was busy scoring volleys and shyt looking at the players like " dont worry you can't get this :win:"

He mugged Beckham aka the 'Poundland Glenn Hoddle' off something vicious when he was England boss.

There was also the famous tale (which was spelled out in Tony Adams' biography) of how Beckham was left humiliated by his childhood hero - the then England coach Glenn Hoddle - during a training ground, free-kick exercise. A frustrated Hoddle, eventually concluded that Beckham 'lacked the appropriate skill' to perform such technical move, even though the long-retired England coach was able to perfect the volleyed free-kick with ease himself

:lolbron:

Beckham should thank Hoddle tbh

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs wait, just listening to Talksport for some AVB bantz and when asked by a pro AVB caller who could possibly come in now the second presenter said "Klinsmann".

But never fear, the caller was on some :childplease:

Had to be Durham.

Better than Klopp, Simeone.

Klinsmann doesn't even strike me as someone that would leave the carefree Cali life for London.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm with Liu Kang about Versace. Could never get on that wave, always thought the song was terrible.

Another song that was just ok but people shytting themselves over was "Hold On We're Going Home"

And pitchfork just named it the best song of the year :dahell:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm with Liu Kang about Versace. Could never get on that wave, always thought the song was terrible.

Another song that was just ok but people shytting themselves over was "Hold On We're Going Home"

At least New Slaves was 2nd (and Blood on the Leaves was 11th).

Montez

Superstar
Daps

It was good for 2-3 spins then it got old.

Versace = only when you're twisted.