Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah, all that's changed is that we're now aware of every instance of fukkery that transpires everywhere in the world.

One school girl beats the shyt out of each other in North Carolina 15 years ago and......wow....nothing happens.

Now with all this hyperconnectivity Sharkeisha was global in hours.

You on about instant gratification, I'm on about going on from Grams point (I know he was jesting) if he didnt get his results required he off himself. You have to go thru struggle to make yourself better, not end it, which is happening more and more in the younger generations. Brehs dont want to work

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this millenials, baby boomer stuff is idiotic

its even LAZIER than racial stereotypes

milan vs roma today :blessed:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

That's part of the problem, mfers want to document every fecking thing instead of getting in the mix. Sharkeisha knocks ol girl out and not one fukk steps until she kicks her in the head.

I would kill to be 18 right now. :flabbynsick: :to:

:laugh: the GOAT , widh was hudd was still around tho :to:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You on about instant gratification, I'm on about going on from Grams point (I know he was jesting) if he didnt get his results required he off himself. You have to go thru struggle to make yourself better, not end it, which is happening more and more in the younger generations. Brehs dont want to work

This is true though. I have those feelings sometimes. I just want my bytches and my money now goddamnit. It leads to taking the path of least resistance mostly.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
dont mind assou ekotto taking the piss out of AVB, he was good last season and got treated unfairly

look at their left back problem now, avb fukked up

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Brehs wait, just listening to Talksport for some AVB bantz and when asked by a pro AVB caller who could possibly come in now the second presenter said "Klinsmann".

But never fear, the caller was on some :childplease:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Continue playing high line even with Dawson and Capoue brehs

Imagine what he can do with 27 points from 16 matches :pachaha:
Harry+Redknapp+arriving+at+the+clubs+training+ground+this+morning.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
people talking about "its good timing" that ussf signed klinsi to an extension cause he was rumored to be an avb replacement disgust me

• if klinsmann wants to leave the usa then he wasnt exactly into his job was he?
  • the massive failures of the youth team qualifying to anything (though its not important, look at mexico, it would be nice)
  • a total lack of expectation for this world cup, an early renewal is basically admitting "yeah we wont make it, but its not your fault, we just arent good enough anyway" which i'd expect from australia and not the fukking usa

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i can see city knocking barca out. . and possibly galatasary upsetting chelsea

And who we got for spurs new manager? Surely Hiddink?

nah guus has the dutch job to deal with. I hear hoddle with sherwood + freund as his assisstants. i even hear he might bring back hudd :ohhh: :ahh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
dont mind assou ekotto taking the piss out of AVB, he was good last season and got treated unfairly

look at their left back problem now, avb fukked up
Wenger was right this time around....Spurs didn't need to make a lot of chances...they needed a few additions after selling Bale