Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
this fakkit rafa marquez is about to win a ship. despite them giving up a loooot of goals this season, and couldve conceded at least 5 in this game. lucky for them america's strikers fukking suck today:bryan:

after Mina missed his third wide open header herrera was just like fukk YOU and took him out as soon as the ball went out

all that was missing was the broner "crowd throwing garbage" visual as the whistles rained down

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So another person died during construction in Brazil? Select countries for a world cup based on bribe money, how bad the bytches are, or both and leave innocent people in jeopardy brehs :troll:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brazil having the World Cup and Olympics :dead:

This Cowboy lost :ohlawd: it's gotten to the point I enjoy seeing this team lose.

Olympiakos v. PSG
City v. Barcelona
Arsenal v. Real Madrid

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So another person died during construction in Brazil? Select countries for a world cup based on bribe money, how bad the bytches are, or both and leave innocent people in jeopardy brehs :troll:

If Sepp is choosing world cups based on how bad the bytches are, then that's fine by me. Come, come now Sepp, all is forgiven.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about Grams's post and FIFA, World Cup, Sepp Blatter, they should make a drama series based on a corrupt sporting organization and all the inner machinations and scheming that goes along with it. Sounds like it could be sorta piff if done correctly:ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Thinking about Grams's post and FIFA, World Cup, Sepp Blatter, they should make a drama series based on a corrupt sporting organization and all the inner machinations and scheming that goes along with it. Sounds like it could be sorta piff if done correctly:ld:
this is a great idea, but anyone who does in this day and age this will be shot or poisoned

they will make this in 70 years, and it will be that generation's boardwalk empire

viewers will be in awe at the accuracy of the combovers and scent of musk, blood, and hooker vag (b/c of smellovision)

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
ad24d57465f811e3a0b012bc9aac6927_8.jpg

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Brazil having the World Cup and Olympics :dead:

This Cowboy lost :ohlawd: it's gotten to the point I enjoy seeing this team lose.

Olympiakos v. PSG
City v. Barcelona
Arsenal v. Real Madrid

Impossible bruh