Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Lets be reality about this :avbface: breh.

108 million on clowns and frauds and not yet ready for primetime types (I only think highly of Lamela, the rest of them :camby:).

they now have this terrible start. There is no evidence that :avbface: is a decent manager. Even though Spurs overspent for those players, those brehs are nowhere near as bad as they are made to look. :avbface: is a charlatan, and props to @SCORCH for calling :avbface: out back in 2012. If Spurs want to save their season, he gotta go.:camby:

For comedic purposes for every other set of fans, #AVBSTAY

:whoa: this was after the whole Chelsea debacle, i remember distinctly his AVB is :blessed: posts prior to his appointment. Everything else i agree with, dude's ego is his main downfall. Now problem is as it stands, there are very few capable managers who could step in and keep us doing well. Few ideas are get a caretaker and wait for WC windfall and snap a coach which means even more adjusting and toying etc. My opinion, keep him till end of season his contract is up this upcoming summer anyway, let him try and save his job again and write this shyt off as a transition season :yeshrug:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
mike-jones-and-moussa-sissoko.gif

"accidentally" :lolbron: refs flopping too :dead: nikka did that cp360.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
mike-jones-and-moussa-sissoko.gif

"accidentally" :lolbron: refs flopping too :dead: nikka did that cp360.
:beli:
Can't believe that stuff.
It's silly enough to have players flopping and even coaches flopping but you gotta have refs over-selling also ? Flopping is a disease that needs to be eradicated :birdman:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
First time purchasing the Sunday New York Times in many years

the quality :wow: you could get mad smart and into a world class conversationalist off this alone :wow:

That jawn is huge and it takes a week to read it.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: this was after the whole Chelsea debacle, i remember distinctly his AVB is :blessed: posts prior to his appointment. Everything else i agree with, dude's ego is his main downfall. Now problem is as it stands, there are very few capable managers who could step in and keep us doing well. Few ideas are get a caretaker and wait for WC windfall and snap a coach which means even more adjusting and toying etc. My opinion, keep him till end of season his contract is up this upcoming summer anyway, let him try and save his job again and write this shyt off as a transition season :yeshrug:
Tbh I was sick of him midway through his Chelsea spell and considering he was manager for a couple months that says it all.:skip:

I bought into the hype because he was coming off success and - most importantly - had some very good ideas/spoke well about implementing a new style of play. Turns out he is just a bullshytter and arguably the worst man-manager in football.

He only got another chance because people think we're a basket case of a club which is fair enough tbh. :ehh:

Should have kept Harry tbh.

concise

Veteran
Daps
First time purchasing the Sunday New York Times in many years

the quality :wow: you could get mad smart and into a world class conversationalist off this alone :wow:

That jawn is huge and it takes a week to read it.

The pictures in the magazine. :blessed:

I coincidentally bought a Sunday paper 2 weeks ago for this first time since Neil Armstrong died. I still never finished reading that.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I just spent a great chunk of my afternoon searching for one song.

I listen to this 94.6 station out of Guadeloupe on the Tunein app and they never have artist & song info on the screen like everybody else does, nor do they ever stop to identify them orally. As a result, I wound up recording many time blocks.
I woke up with this one song in my head and spent the whole afternoon listening to 3 hours of prerecorded blocks just for one song. :dead:

How much does the NYT Sunday run nowadays? $10?

Used to read NYT before they started putting paywalls up everywhere, ol paper of record ass nikkas, trying to make money in a dying industry ass nikkas.

It's $5.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
You brehs ever just pick a movie at random from Netflix?

I just sat through a documentary about the various theories about The Shining, ranging from Kubrick inserting random sexual innuendos and imagery into the film, that it's a film about the holocaust, that Kubrick filmed the moon landing and The Shining was a vehicle to convey to audiences that the moon landing was faked, that Jack Nicholson is a minotaur, that the overarching theme of the film is the Native American genocide :snoop:

I guess the point of this post is to not pick a movie from Netflix randomly because it will most likely be shyt.

Last edited: