Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I feel sorry for AVB:flabbynsick:. He was known as a decent manger but these spurs players have neg bombed him. fukk spurs anyway:yeshrug:
:rudy: Spurs been looking :flabbynsick: all season. And there were already rumors about AVB not liking some of Levy's summer signings and Levy already lookin at potential replacements :beli:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: Spurs been looking :flabbynsick: all season. And there were already rumors about AVB not liking some of Levy's summer signings and Levy already lookin at potential replacements :beli:
I know breh and as an Arsenal fan I'm glad spurs are:flabbynsick:. I just feel sorry for AVB.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lets be reality about this :avbface: breh.

He had one great season with the best team in Portugal with a top 5 European strikeforce in Hulk and Falcao. They ate and ate good and won Europa. Cool. THats teh only success he had, and it was great success, but thats it.

He goes to Chelsea and brehs there saw :avbface: try and impart their ideas and were all :rudy:. He promptly gets fired and Chelsea wins the FA Cup and Champions League after looking like they were going out of CL. And this was with Roberto Di Matteo.:wtf:

:avbface: goes to Spurs and Bale turns into Super Sheep Shagger and covers up the same flaws he had at Chelsea. THat defense was actually doo doo last year yet clowns thought Dawson and Vertonghen and Owen Hart were legit.:ray:

Bale carries them to 5th place but cant get by :wumger: who was apparently in a negative spiral of results. Bale leaves to Madrid and those clowns spend 108 million on clowns and frauds and not yet ready for primetime types (I only think highly of Lamela, the rest of them :camby:).

they now have this terrible start. There is no evidence that :avbface: is a decent manager. Even though Spurs overspent for those players, those brehs are nowhere near as bad as they are made to look. :avbface: is a charlatan, and props to @SCORCH for calling :avbface: out back in 2012. If Spurs want to save their season, he gotta go.:camby:

For comedic purposes for every other set of fans, #AVBSTAY

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Lets be reality about this :avbface: breh.

There is no evidence that :avbface: is a decent manager. Even though Spurs overspent for those players, those brehs are nowhere near as bad as they are made to look. :avbface: is a charlatan, and props to @SCORCH for calling :avbface: out back in 2012. If Spurs want to save their season, he gotta go.:camby:

While it is fun to clown on AVB, maybe he had no control over this game to begin with. :manny:

Maybe Suarez had already decided that he would unleash his vengeance on all Yids for this girls act of disrespect:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:yes:

Team #AVBSTAY because we wouldn't get gifs like this otherwise

i1PM1eJDd4LGy.gif

YpMBbcK.png
YpMBbcK.png
YpMBbcK.png
YpMBbcK.png
YpMBbcK.png

Given the stories of Brenton Rodgers' shenanigans this week, this is quite fitting.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
First time purchasing the Sunday New York Times in many years

the quality :wow: you could get mad smart and into a world class conversationalist off this alone :wow: