Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Tottenham :heh:

As I sit here, one hand on my XL burrito other hand on keyboard, ya breh just has to think. And wonder. And think back, to essence of this shyt man.

Back to a time when a nikka didn't have no bytches because I was quiet and nerdy AND EVEN WORSE

WORSE

Than being nerdy which I am lets keep it 100 hunnit non nerdy ass nikkas don't do the nerd as shyt like I do

Worse than thinking you're something, is thinking that you're something and thinking that something means you can't be the waviest nikka on earth

Because its untrue b

I used to think a nikka like myself could never get bytches

But then I stopped thinking about not getting bytches

Then I stopped thinking about bytches

And then I got so many bytches

Now I'm thinking about how to get rid of some of these bytches

And I'm not saying that anyone can just be themselves and start cartwheeling into p*ssy

I'm an amazing ass person. I'm like a sharknado, if the shark was realassnikka and the nado was person you genuinely like spending time around.

Be safe in the streets.

And I'm out.

OH, this fukking band described themselves as post-pop-punk from pre-portlandia-portland, oregon. They charged 12 bucks to go to there show.

I went in for free, and stole the experience of their performance on ground fukking principle because they need to be fukking humbled
ibhYQRYfGyB59O.gif

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I always thought Kyle Walker was one of those white boys who were just tan as fukk or looked like they have some black in them somewhere down the line but when I saw his dad was actually black I :ohhh:'d at my screen

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
there is no argument here, that was a red card. :heh:

Should be another match, imo. Paulinho tried to hurt dude.