Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:mindblown: portuguesa are my lil bros, they never bothered anyone, but i will have trouble forgiving them for this

i've talked so much shyt to my flu brehs already :to:

Let them Flu brehs have it, they owe so much already, and they're being saved yet again

A disastrous campaign led to the club's relegation from Série A in 1996. A set of off-field political maneuvers, however, allowed Fluminense to remain in Brazil's top domestic league,[12] only to be relegated the next year.[13] Completely out of control, the club was relegated from Série B to Série C in 1998.[14] In 1999, Fluminense won the Série C championship and was to be promoted to Série B when it was invited to take part in Copa João Havelange,[15] a championship that replaced the traditional Série A in 2000. In 2001, it was decided that all clubs which took part in Copa João Havelange's so-called Blue Groupshould be kept in Série A,[16] and so Fluminense Football Club found its way back to the top, where it has been ever since.

:wtf:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ref gets decked, minutes later bench clearing brawl, newcastle give up a counterattack goal when they're up, what a weird game

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
His record over the past few months isn't that great, he's been unlucky in parts (Chelsea away) and I think it's harsh too.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
His record over the past few months isn't that great, he's been unlucky in parts (Chelsea away) and I think it's harsh too.

This is true, they're missing a few parts but he organizes them well.

Southampton got a ton of flack when they fired Nigel Adkins but this one seems incredibly harsh. Get the vibe there is more to this because they put him on gardening leave.