Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I think he's saying that your post literally makes no sense. Like, it baffles how you could come to that conclusion.
I'm saying when Arsenal was winning and playing dat tiki taka shyte ball I didn't hear anything but when you guys are about to collapse like we all seen coming you begging for reinforcements. It's not that hard :camby:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BbdFWNaIUAEgNkv.jpg

swearing in German too. Thats my Big fukking German :to:
Honeymoon over :pachaha:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm saying when Arsenal was winning and playing dat tiki taka shyte ball I didn't hear anything but when you guys are about to collapse like we all seen coming you begging for reinforcements. It's not that hard :camby:
but you did hear Arsenal fans say that we needed a couple more signings. Dont pretend you didnt.

And you never heard an Arsenal fan on here say we were winning the league.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Bayern won't win the CL this year, mark my words.

Pep has got them lacking the killer instinct. They played at 100% effort all the time last season, which is why they won everything and won by ridiculous scores. This season they are taking it easy even against the worst teams. They should be beating a team like Hamburg 5-0, Braunschweig 8-0, but they don't get out of 1st gear. When they will need to play at maximum effort against top teams, they won't be able to.