Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gooner

Newest Member
Daps
Reppin
ATL & ERI
Not gonna lie, City outplayed us today. The team selection and playing midweek in Naples didn't do us any favors though. At least Walcott showed Wegner that he shouldn't be rotting on the bench.

That 2nd goal :blessed:

Rest of the game :patrice:

Oh well. Got to get ready for Chelsea. Get a bit extra rest which is nice.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
he was telling him to applaud the away fans, not really a big deal except it shows Per should be club captain.

Remember you brehs where gassing Wenger for signing Ozil calling him the GOAT now you man are begging him to make more moves in January :mike:
this makes no sense, this team needs to get better. One Özil aint enough.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
So who's had a better season so far? Deulofeu or Neymar?

That's a genuine question, it's not one of those HAR HAR HAR innanetz jokezz that gets passed around and basically hinge on hindsight bias or whatever the fukk.

I've barely watched Barca this season, though I've heard internet rumblings that Neymar has been more average than very very good (Yeah, celtic hattrick I know).

100 million or whatever they spent on Neymar, or Deulofeu. Dunno. Dunno if it's even constructive to pit players against each other like that. Like, Bale or Neymar? Dunno.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
this makes no sense, this team needs to get better. One Özil aint enough.
LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ramires, Willian, Fernandinho, Diego Costa...we eatin good this World Cup

:lolbron:
:patrice:

Scolari: "A Brazilian player who refuses to wear the shirt of the Brazilian national team and compete in a World Cup in your country is automatically withdrawn. He is turning his back on a dream of millions, to represent our national team, the five-time champions in a World Cup in Brazil."