Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Buy wrong buy twice. If it's a loan, then cool but buying :patrice: :manny:

Outside of his deep lying play making ability I don't really see what he adds to United.
:pacspit: you top of the league bruh.... tryna come here like you care about United :childplease: :camby:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
he can also press and tackle.

We wont get him anyway, hes arsenal at heart

So was Van Persie.

:whoa: Alex Song's offensive side of his game is more useful than his defensive side. Outside Dortmund (A) a few years back he wasn't the best defensive midfielder. His vision, lying deep and supplying those balls over the top are his strengths.

:pacspit: you top of the league bruh.... tryna come here like you care about United :childplease: :camby:

Not my style man, Ultimately I would love to see you collapse like Liverpool and loved spending 27 million on Fellaini but I'm a fair man. United can do better than Song. Matuidi's contract is running down. Madrid could throw Modric in the bushes if the Gundogan stories are true. Ross Barkley?

This Worldwide Wes business is :camby:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
So was Van Persie.

:whoa: Alex Song's offensive side of his game is more useful than his defensive side. Outside Dortmund (A) a few years back he wasn't the best defensive midfielder. His vision, lying deep and supplying those balls over the top are his strengths.
Which is exactly what we need right now. We're basically void of any type of forward service. Moose and Cleverly are lateral pass masters, Anderson is good for a penetrating run or pass forward, but he's only fit for 30 minutes a game.

I'd take Song on a loan too. fukk it.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:deadrose: yo this is jokes he threw that UTD shirt away with the quickness I'm a gooner though so although its good to see utd taking L's I got no respect for this shameless glory hunter.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

:deadrose: yo this is jokes he threw that UTD shirt away with the quickness I'm a gooner though so although its good to see utd taking L's I got no respect for this shameless glory hunter.

i wont even watch it. you already know he African....No loyalty having fakkits :pacspit:

shots fired!!:youngsabo:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
http://www.theguardian.com/football...l-assault-claims-george-blackstock?CMP=twt_gu

1364020062220.gif
:dahell:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pelligrini needs to disconnect from this game...the gulf in class is too much. I'm embarrassed.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i wont even watch it. you already know he African....No loyalty having fakkits :pacspit:

shots fired!!:youngsabo:

:pacspit: nikkas switching allegiances to survive outchea , whatever the local warlord starts reppin means thats the team YOU REP. Ppl forget idi amin was a big blackburn fan , thats why uganda has the highest concentration of blackburn fans in Africa #checkwiki